Cant comment in my profile

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 30 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Not sure it my setting on my profile that cause this bug.I can comment on friends profile.
Well, with all that has transpired in the last few days.. is your issue still an issue or can you post comments now?
I still cant comment in my profile.Did any of you have xbox live problem last night?
I still cant comment in my profile.Did any of you have xbox live problem last night?
Originally Posted by Ellerkermike40
yes...............
Is there something wrong with my setting on this profile?
Xbox 360 browser but not sure using a PC is better.
Xbox 360 browser but not sure using a PC is better.
That may be the problem, You xbox browser may have some problems, due to interface with your box settings. You may want to check to see if your settings are open to everything, all content and such.. I'll check mine today see what I can see. 360? or ONE?
Xbox 360 only.I wont be buying Xbox one at all.
Hmm, I'll need to test this on the 360. It wouldn't make sense if you're able to comment on other members profiles, and not your own. Your Settings are fine. Will look into this more later.
Perhaps you are having issues because you are using the wrong account?

You currently have 3 accounts on the site, EllerkerMike40 and mellerker600 twice. EllerkerMike40 does not allow non-friends to comment on his profile, and neither of the mellerker600 profiles have any friends. So, if you are logged in as either mellerker600 profile, you obviously would not be able to comment on the Ellerkermike40 profile.

I tried to check you other account, but, XboxGuy41 appears to have been deleted.
I think you need to delete the Mellerker600 account and I hope this will solve this problem.
I think you need to delete the Mellerker600 account and I hope this will solve this problem.
Sorry to have to do this, but Mellerker600 will have to put in a request to have the account deleted. Even if this is your alternate account we still need an official confirmation from that particular account.
Sorry to have to do this, but Mellerker600 will have to put in a request to have the account deleted. Even if this is your alternate account we still need an official confirmation from that particular account.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Since he has two accounts, will both mellerker600 accounts need to login and ask to be deleted?
Have I been posting comment on my profile.My profile views very low and shows only me.Why do I have to go another account to get it deleted and why no option to delete my profile feature.
I come here to see a train wreck, and I am not disappointed.
Have I been posting comment on my profile.My profile views very low and shows only me.Why do I have to go another account to get it deleted and why no option to delete my profile feature.
This time, I will be serious.

Why do you have to log in as another account to have it deleted? Well, because I could say that "mellerker600" and "Ellerkermike40" and "XboxGuy41" and "OutcastNeedHelp" were ALL my alternate accounts (just examples, not like one person would have ALL of those accounts, but, I digress), and that I want them to be deleted. Well, if B8TINGU just said, "Oh, OK futiles. I will delete those for you." And then he did, well, he would have deleted your accounts (and the accounts of other people, too...). And then you would be upset.

So, while it seems to be pretty obvious that Ellerkermike40 and mellerker600 would be that same person, staff still require that mellerker600 log in, and request it be removed, just to make sure there are no shenanigans happening.
Yeah. We don't need to make sure that the half dozen alt accounts that were created all belong to the same person. Because we didn't just have someone throw a glorious hissy fit about his account not being deleted by creating half a dozen alt accounts to point out that his account wasn't deleted....

People don't do that...
That doesnt help me at all with my comment feature maybe been disable by the owner.I have the right to get all my accounts except Ellerkermike40 will be my main account.Why isnt so hard to add an feature to delete my account feature.I'm getting alot of hate.
That doesnt help me at all with my comment feature maybe been disable by the owner.I have the right to get all my accounts except Ellerkermike40 will be my main account.Why isnt so hard to add an feature to delete my account feature.I'm getting alot of hate.
It's not you, Mike. The hate is for Quick that used many accounts to raise hell around here before he was IP banned.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account