Found 21 posts - Go to Last Post

During the last couple of days, I noticed that whenever I post something in a thread it seems to duplicate. The same thing is happening when I join a leaderboard. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.
You registered somehow twice: http://www.gamertagnation.com/search...ery=Steiermark

And it must be showing both as logged in when you are, one has a gamertag with no data...
Is there something I can do about this?
It would require Fshguy or Eric or perhaps B8TINGU to look at it. They would need to delete on of your instances. That is why your duplicate purchase has no game information...
Is there something I can do about this?
Originally Posted by Steiermark
Well that is interesting.. I can look into this.. Maybe I can see if I can delete your secondary account, but this may also inadvertently delete your main account.. would you be ok with possibly re registering if this happens?
I texted Fshguy so he could take a look.
Originally Posted by futiles
Well I'm on stand by.. if you need me to screw something up for you...lol
If I need to re-register, I will. Hopefully I won't have to lol
i don't know if this is good for the site, please delete thread.... Smile
Why would you delete the thread? SteierMark actually had a real problem and it needs to be fixed.
Why would you delete the thread? SteierMark actually had a real problem and it needs to be fixed.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I think he is trying to join in with some of the joking Hotdog and I have done elsewhere on the site, but, kind of chose the wrong place.
Ok I looked and sure enough I found two accounts for this guy but it won't let me differentiate between the one that list all the badges and stuff and the one the does not.. I worked on it for a while but couldn't find any other way around it, so.... I took a guess and deleted one of them and you can now see the results.. my question to anyone who may want to help if you search for Steiermark does it still appear there and if so can you actually get to his profile? I can find his "ghost" account but it won't let me go to his profile.. but I had to search for it not use the link on his post.
I just re-registered because I actually like this site. This was a legit problem that I was having. I apologize to the membership if it looked like I was trying to be funny.
I think he is trying to join in with some of the joking Hotdog and I have done elsewhere on the site, but, kind of chose the wrong place.
I just re-registered because I actually like this site. This was a legit problem that I was having. I apologize to the membership if it looked like I was trying to be funny.
Originally Posted by Steiermark
You didn't do any wrong. Welcome to the site...
I see him re-registered, and only as one account (YAY!!!), and I see his gamertag, but, they do not appear to be paired.
Thanks. Glad to be here and in one piece lol
I see him re-registered, and only as one account (YAY!!!), and I see his gamertag, but, they do not appear to be paired.
Tag and user linked now.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account