Game Info Updates for Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes (PC)

Game Info Submissions

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Under Review
Maxemin222 has submitted 4 update(s) for Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes (PC).

Proposed Updates:

USA Release Date = 10-06-2009
EUR Release Date = 10-09-2009
AUS Release Date = 10-06-2009
BRA Release Date =

Sources/Context:
The game is available at: https://store.steampowered.com/app/3...public_Heroes/
Game Profile:
Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes (PC)

Game Manager Links:
Edit this Game

Submitted by:
Maxemin222

Staff Tools:
Update approved submissions total (each approved change is counted cumulatively)
Status changed to 'Under Review' - Thanks for the submission
I tried adding this one, but I don't think I did it correctly. I tried a couple of methods.

The Store comes up as a blank page. I though there was a format, but it is not working.
I tried a note and now it shows the note twice, As a note that is not a clickable link and a duplicate under the store.

It's a mess.
Clicking the proper link appears to want to launch the Steam app but then doesn't go directly to the listing in the app's marketplace. Whereas following the URL you added to the notes does take you to the web marketplace listing for the game. I was able to make the clickable URL go to the web marketplace rather than open up the app.
Clicking the proper link appears to want to launch the Steam app but then doesn't go directly to the listing in the app's marketplace. Whereas following the URL you added to the notes does take you to the web marketplace listing for the game. I was able to make the clickable URL go to the web marketplace rather than open up the app.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Ok cool, You will have to explain what I did wrong.

I also did not up his totals for the submission, was going to wait till this got sorted out.
Ok cool, You will have to explain what I did wrong.

I also did not up his totals for the submission, was going to wait till this got sorted out.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Ok, I went ahead and gave him credit. I'll PM you on the rest.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account