XBOX One achievements not unlocking

Xbox One / Series X|S

Not sure if anybody else has ran into this, but I just had a few on Crimson dragon unlock, even though they show 100% in achievement app.

Found post here from July 31st:
https://twitter.com/thevowel/status/494977211368108034

The team resolved the issue w/ Achievements unlocking on Xbox One. Earned one that didn't unlock yet? It will but it might take a few days.
So, I think the issue is still there. Not sure if it's the particular games. I know a couple guys had issues with Another World during Achievement Fest... But I didn't...So who knows...

Think I'll go play on the 360 for a couple days.
Not sure if anybody else has ran into this, but I just had a few on Crimson dragon unlock, even though they show 100% in achievement app.

Found post here from July 31st:
https://twitter.com/thevowel/status/494977211368108034

So, I think the issue is still there. Not sure if it's the particular games. I know a couple guys had issues with Another World during Achievement Fest... But I didn't...So who knows...

Think I'll go play on the 360 for a couple days.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I had Madden not popping back on the 30th or 31st. But, since then everything has been working.
I've still got the very first "unmissable" story-related achievement in Another World locked.
I had Madden not popping back on the 30th or 31st. But, since then everything has been working.
Originally Posted by futiles
I didn't hard reboot. Not sure if that would have made a difference. Did you get your achievements yet?
I'm also having this issue! 3 achievements in Crimson Dragon won't unlock
My brother is having this issue as well in halo Spartan assault. On my side everything works fine but he has 100% on achievements and they won't unlock.
I've been reading a lot about this for the past week. That is the main reason I have been playing my 360 (Dark Souls 2). I hope it gets sorted out.
I signed up for the EA Access thing and am having troubles with Battlefield 4 and Peggle 2 achievements, I have the achievement for 6 collectibles in BF4, but not 3, even though it shows 100%. I also didn't unlock achievements for completing the levels in Peggle, even tough I did, but replaying one level from that chain later unlocked them
I didn't hard reboot. Not sure if that would have made a difference. Did you get your achievements yet?
Yes, everything unlocked just fine.
I'm not sure if it's related, but it seems like my notifications have been sitting on the screen for 30 seconds or more now... Really annoying.
Not unlocked yet :-(
Fsh, my Xbone achievements are not unlocking either Frown
Boo. Looks like there's Core Services alerts again today for both X1 and 360. Hopefully they get this sorted out soon. Seems like everything went to he(ck) around the same time the Destiny Beta started, and hasn't gotten back on track since.
Guess I lucked out with Crimson Dragon this morning, but will stay away from Xbox One for a while
I have an open support request with Microsoft on this. I actually had a job interview to join their Community Support team for twitter, and this came up, and I've been working with them a bit on it. They are looking into it.

I had two achievements for Titanfall not trigger when they should have on Wednesday and Thursday (7/30 and 7/31).

e had a tweet about it on Thursday, but it should not be taking more than 48 hours: https://twitter.com/thevowel/status/494977211368108034
I have an open support request with Microsoft on this. I actually had a job interview to join their Community Support team for twitter, and this came up, and I've been working with them a bit on it. They are looking into it.

I had two achievements for Titanfall not trigger when they should have on Wednesday and Thursday (7/30 and 7/31).

e had a tweet about it on Thursday, but it should not be taking more than 48 hours: https://twitter.com/thevowel/status/494977211368108034
Originally Posted by palmettobling
Good luck with the Job Interview! I see them posting it from time-to-time, if living in the American NW was not a requirement, I would consider applying.
Now that I look into it, it seems I'm missing an achievement in Dead Rising 3 for beating a boss I beat on the 31st. Unlike my missing Another World achievement, this one doesn't say Locked 100% when I compare to someone else.
I'm guess I'm just lucky. I haven't and any problems. Knock on wood.
Originally Posted by futiles
Is this also after you went through that mysterious factory reset?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account