Halo Wars
Soul Calibur II
King of Fighters '98

30th March 2016
Left 4 Dead 2
Dead Space

31st March 2016
Saints Row IV
Last edited 03-31-2016 at 09:16 PM by PJMC1986.
Thanks for the info. I have updated this in the system. BTW, you can now find a list of backwards compatible games here: http://www.gamertagnation.com/games/...availability=3
Im pretty disappointed with this so far, Alan Wake is a nice addition but why is it taking so long to get these games ready for this? Its been mostly arcade games and they have advertised many retail games for months but still they are missing. didnt they say 100 or so at launch and hundreds more in the following months. I guess i thought there would be more retail games than this by now, maybe ill have to buy another 360 controller after all. Frown
Im pretty disappointed with this so far, Alan Wake is a nice addition but why is it taking so long to get these games ready for this? Its been mostly arcade games and they have advertised many retail games for months but still they are missing. didnt they say 100 or so at launch and hundreds more in the following months. I guess i thought there would be more retail games than this by now, maybe ill have to buy another 360 controller after all. Frown
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
I'm guessing a lot of it is up to the publisher, we're getting Alan Wake cause of Quantum Break. So they are tying some of these things to other releases. MS seems to be focusing on more getting the tie in between XBOX and PC.

Bottom line is if you want to play your 360 library, you better keep your 360.
MS seems to be focusing on more getting the tie in between XBOX and PC.

Originally Posted by Fshguy
this is taking forever too! Ive seen achievement lists months ago for games we cant plat on W10 yet! A lot of E3 hype and not much on the delivery of things.
Alan Wake, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night & PAC-MAN were released by Major Nelson 25minutes ago as being the latest Xbox 360 games to play on Xbox One!
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Alan Wake, Awesome. Had a lot of fun with this title. I will be replaying this one again.
Well, every month after launch would be the following months. So, 1 per month for 200+ months...
Well, every month after launch would be the following months. So, 1 per month for 200+ months...
Originally Posted by futiles
2 per month. They offer 2 free games a month.
2 per month. They offer 2 free games a month.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
GOOD POINT! We are already down to less than 100 months to get "hundreds" of games.
GOOD POINT! We are already down to less than 100 months to get "hundreds" of games.
Originally Posted by futiles
Considering this wasn't a selling point when I got the console... It's all just whip cream and sprinkles on top. I don't see a point in being mad or upset at the slow progression of a Console Exclusive feature. I have a hard enough time keeping up with the 4+ free games a month. Don't see why someone would be salty over not being able to play games they already own on another device. That's what power strips and HDMI switches are for.
I'm not upset by the slow progress in making games BC for the One, especially since I have a good sized backlog of games for both systems that I haven't even played.
Halo Wars was available too only for preview members.
Alan Wake, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night & PAC-MAN were released by Major Nelson 25minutes ago as being the latest Xbox 360 games to play on Xbox One!
Originally Posted by dieselv2
C:SotN is my favorite game of all time. I guess it's time to get a One.
Assassins Creed, Grid2 and Dark Void have just been added as well! Dark Void is a bit of a surprise, but a welcome one as i would like to go back to it someday. Grid 2 is nice also but i need a DLC sale, hard to pay $30.00 for DLC when i only paid 5 bucks for the game...lol
Dark Void was an ok game. I enjoyed it up until it glitched and caused me to replay half the game for a 3rd time. The whole glaive mechanic was pretty cool. It worked surprisingly well. The MP was so ridiculously unbalanced I'm amazed it got put in the game in the first place.
Dark Void was an ok game. I enjoyed it up until it glitched and caused me to replay half the game for a 3rd time. The whole glaive mechanic was pretty cool. It worked surprisingly well. The MP was so ridiculously unbalanced I'm amazed it got put in the game in the first place.
You might be thinking about Dark Sector. Dark Void is the jet pack shooter. I really liked this one game.
Assassins Creed, Grid2 and Dark Void have just been added as well! Dark Void is a bit of a surprise, but a welcome one as i would like to go back to it someday. Grid 2 is nice also but i need a DLC sale, hard to pay $30.00 for DLC when i only paid 5 bucks for the game...lol
Thanks for that info. I've added those 3 games to the Backwards Compatible list.
You might be thinking about Dark Sector. Dark Void is the jet pack shooter. I really liked this one game.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
You're right. Too many "Dark" games to keep them all separate. Except for Dark Souls. There's no confusing that with anything else.
You're right. Too many "Dark" games to keep them all separate. Except for Dark Souls. There's no confusing that with anything else.
Perfect Dark is also an exception.
Dark Souls and Tekken Tag2 are now added as well, they are starting to flow in now!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account