Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

have u gone thru the back logs of old forums

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 26 (42.62%) yes

× 12 (19.67%) no

× 23 (37.70%) just here to vote

• Added 09-07-2015 04:26 PM
  • 61 votes
have u went thru the back logs of older forums lookin for the poll to vote to work on to badges i did. i took about an hour an i knocked out a badge doin it an now im workin on the last tier of the badge. if ur close to ur last teir of the badge i suggests u did it too if u havent done it yet
Yep did this month's ago, I tried a search but it didn't show many if any. Also there were a bunch that were expired or I would be closer to the final voting badge guess I should have dove in the forums after I joined.
I did that when I first joined the site 2 year ago, there were a lot less posts to go through then.
I wish I could understand the question, but it seems to be written in a different language.
That is how I managed to get so close to the last tier. I unlocked the last badge on 9-4-2015
That is how I managed to get so close to the last tier. I unlocked the last badge on 9-4-2015
Originally Posted by Monky Spit
You're the only one...

What he's saying is, did you go back through the forums to find old polls to increase your polls voted count to get to ultimately the 250 polls voted...
You're the only one...

What he's saying is, did you go back through the forums to find old polls to increase your polls voted count to get to ultimately the 250 polls voted...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Yes I did do that. That's how I managed to get to 250. Some of the old polls from the very beginning never had a closing date on them.
Yes I did do that. That's how I managed to get to 250. Some of the old polls from the very beginning never had a closing date on them.
I did the same thing and I'd be a couple others have tried, but haven't gotten there yet. I'll be there soon enough.
I like that I was the first one to get this badge. It is a very good feeling.
I never specifically searched for old post with polls on them, but if I saw them, yea I voted.
I like that I was the first one to get this badge. It is a very good feeling.
Congrats on the badge. Being the 1st one to hit 100 polls, I am surprised I also don't have this badge, I have only missed 12 polls (They are closed now) and if you managed to vote in those 12 then there are still some 20ish other polls out there that I have not voted on.
I was setting polls I made to close. Sometimes because it was timely information and there was no reason to keep them open forever, others just because I was being a dick.
I honestly don't know what is crazier:

That some of you would look for polls to vote in

or

That I have voted in 81 polls so far (how the hell does that happen? I haven't even voted in this poll.)
I honestly don't know what is crazier:

That some of you would look for polls to vote in

or

That I have voted in 81 polls so far (how the hell does that happen? I haven't even voted in this poll.)
Originally Posted by futiles
I think it is because you tend to read the thread first before you vote. I vote first then read the thread but sometimes I'll read the first post then vote.
I think it is because you tend to read the thread first before you vote. I vote first then read the thread but sometimes I'll read the first post then vote.
It would be nice if there was a poll that the go to "last unread" page link put you there.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account