did u c the lunar eclipse

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 12 (42.86%) yes

× 16 (57.14%) no

• Added 09-28-2015 01:54 PM
  • 28 votes
do u see the lunar eclipse? i didnt it was cloudy
it was just starting as i was driving in to work last night
Nah I was pissed, wanting to see the blood moon but it was so cloudy and rainy I didn't see anything
I had a thin layer of clouds that covered all the detail, but it was still visible.
I voted yes because I sorta saw it. It was great and clear all during the phase where the moon is disappearing, but during the full blown eclipse and blood moon I had nothing but clouds.

Oddly, people in my community Facebook group was posting photos and they live like a mile from me. I'm calling BS and saying they were pulling shit off the internet cause it was cloudy last night!
I'm calling BS and saying they were pulling shit off the internet cause it was cloudy last night!
Originally Posted by Kaens
This would be much more entertaining posed there...
This would be much more entertaining posed there...
Originally Posted by futiles
These are my 'neighbors' so I mostly just ignore them. The most aggressive thing I did was post a picture of barbed wire when one of the emo new mommies was asking for recommendations for how to keep her toddler from climbing the stairs. Took a week and so many people were posting about their baby gates. Guess what she eventually did? Bought a baby gate. People are such needy attention whores I can't stand it.
I had a lovely clear view of it, thanks to clear northern Arizona dark night skies. I grabbed my big rifle scope and binoculars and we watched it for a bit once it crested the horizon.
I had a lovely clear view of it, thanks to clear northern Arizona dark night skies. I grabbed my big rifle scope and binoculars and we watched it for a bit once it crested the horizon.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I need a really good pair of binoculars for this type of thing...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account