360voice my final chapter.

General Chat

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Well not to beat a dead horse I have an icon short cut saved in my (GF) pc right now, I know it was a closed site and that it died awhile a go but that little icon on my short cuts was just a small reminder of where I came from in the gaming community. Well today I noticed that little icon had changed? Weird...so I was curious and clicked on it and got a little surprise...it immediately opened a new site called luxury watchlist... so I fooled around some more and well its just gone.. Yes I know inevitable and I might not be the first or only person to have noticed this, but I think that one of the reasons why I bring this up is that I look back at what 360 voice was to and revel in what GTN is and will be.
That is sad, to see it officially gone. RIP 360v :'(
Sadly it was gone some time ago. All that was left was the digital equivalent to a shell. ;'(
It will live on in the Wayback Machine forever: http://web.archive.org/web/200901052.../360voice.com/
Originally Posted by palmettobling
The Wayback Machine!
I said goodbye to that site literally years ago. How many times can you mourn? I feel like the legend is greater than the actual site was (coming from a guy with a 360voice shirt I wore proudly). Only good thing was Fshguy challenges so I could beat him on a weekly basis.
I said goodbye to that site literally years ago. How many times can you mourn? I feel like the legend is greater than the actual site was (coming from a guy with a 360voice shirt I wore proudly). Only good thing was Fshguy challenges so I could beat him on a weekly basis.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I think the collective fails of everyone during the named challenges was my favorite part. People losing their shit because they couldn't math properly, or understand time zones. Well, except the Gears mega challenge. That one could fuck right off. The legion of butt-hurt fans being out-played then crying about it was too much. It ruined DoT forever.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I still have my shirt, starting to fade and shade a bit, but still a treasure in my closet. It doesn't fit very well anymore....lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account