what kind cars do u like?

General Chat

for me personally i just bought my wife the new 2014 mustang gt 550 convertable dark blue for myself i am restoring a 68 nova that i plan on dropping in a 500 big block n 19in front n 21 back all black i also have a 09 dodge ram super cab that i use for my buisness
We just purchased a 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Blacktop Edition
nice those chargers r pretty sweet im also thinking into getting 1 of the new challengers
I like the Challengers myself. However my wife likes the Chargers and well we needed a 4 - door for the kids.
I like the new Corvette, Just saw one driving down the road with a dealer plate on it, First Vette Ive liked in many years!

The whole retro/modern thing works really well with some of the old muscle cars that are still around or being brought back.
i just seen some driving a maserati at wal-mart bout n hour ago i cant understand why ppl would waste a half million on a car baffles me
[quote=Sith Rick;7122The whole retro/modern thing works really well with some of the old muscle cars that are still around or being brought back.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Challengers
The newer Mustangs

Those are my favorite at the moment.
i think the new impalas dont look as good as the late 60s to mid 70s muscle that i like
i think the new impalas dont look as good as the late 60s to mid 70s muscle that i like
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
havnt seen one yet or it was just not noticeable
my point exactly the cars made these days all look the same
Well, based on my gamertag, my favorite is a Chrysler Town and Country. Big Grin

Okay, enough trolling, my fave is the Porsche 959. If you have ever driven one, like I have, you'd know why. I'm a classic fan, leaning towards Ford and Chevy (blasphemy, I know)
I'm also kind of a dork for the new Ecoboost F-150's. For function mainly. It's our next purchase.
is an F-150 considered a sports car in the south?
I'm also kind of a dork for the new Ecoboost F-150's. For function mainly. It's our next purchase.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Love the Sync feature on newer Fords!
You guys have some nice cars. I'm still driving my old 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer. It's the only car I've owned. Got it when I turned 16 and it's still holding strong 10 years later. When it's time to choose a new car, I may try the newer Lancer or switch to a Kia Optima. I know, I'm not much of a car buff but I dig the new Kia cars.
I would like to get an Lancer Evolution GSR. Those cars are just sick looking for a tuner car.
You guys have some nice cars. I'm still driving my old 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer. It's the only car I've owned. Got it when I turned 16 and it's still holding strong 10 years later. When it's time to choose a new car, I may try the newer Lancer or switch to a Kia Optima. I know, I'm not much of a car buff but I dig the new Kia cars.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
My day job is an auto technician, and I am always getting up to date on tech news and etc, and I am finding that Kia has made some huge steps in recent years in quality automobiles. And with this new eco tech, like high pressure fuel injectors, higher compression engines, the market is real exciting again. Kia's, Subaru's, even Mazda has really improved. My next car for the wife will be a Forester. Much safer, more reliable, better economically than her Town & Country.
[quote=porschephiliac;7387]My day job is an auto technician,QUOTE]

Good let me bring you my other car to look at. 2000 Civic EX.
I would like to get an Lancer Evolution GSR. Those cars are just sick looking for a tuner car.
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
So right! But, I'll take a Nissan GT-R '12 or newer over any tuner, even the WRX and Evo.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account