Well, hotel is booked and passes purchased. futiles will be at PAX South 2016. Who else is going or will be in the San Antonio area from Jan 28 through Feb 1, 2016?

PAX South Website
Last edited 09-18-2015 at 04:13 PM by futiles.
Considering I live here, it's a possibility. It wasn't on my radar yet until you mentioned it, though. I'll have to look into it.
Considering I live here, it's a possibility. It wasn't on my radar yet until you mentioned it, though. I'll have to look into it.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
3-days are almost sold out.
Why did I not receive a notice to get my passes? I attended last year, being a local and all.

Just bought my passes, thanks for the heads up!
I'm surprised they're still available...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
According to the event forums, it sounds like they increased availability this year, significantly. Since I did not attend last year, I don't know what that means for space and lines and how much of the facility they are using.
I'll be sure to see you there futiles. Pax seems fun and I'm sure it would be great meeting other GTN members.

P.S.
I'm really not going.
The schedule is out and it looks like it is even more underwhelming than last year's...
This might be my last PAX South
i mentioned PAX South in one of my posts

P.S i cant see your comments futiles so you have no point in replying to this
The schedule is out and it looks like it is even more underwhelming than last year's...
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
That's disappointing... They should have put it in the South.... I think it's just a bad date...
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
Underwhelming because of the focus on tabletop games? I am pretty excited by the schedule.
I have to say none of the panels, forums, or talks really call to me. So I guess its watching the tournaments, trolling the exhibition hall, and cheering on futiles as he Omegamanathons.
I have to say none of the panels, forums, or talks really call to me. So I guess its watching the tournaments, trolling the exhibition hall, and cheering on futiles as he Omegamanathons.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Well, it appears that I was not selected for the final cut. Frown

I have never been attracted to a panel or forum or talk, I think in 2 dozen conventions, I have done zero panels. I do look for the more popular panels, and plan my attack on the exhibit hall. Although, there are a few tournaments I am considering competing in. (Splendor, Small World, Lords of Waterdeep, Dominion...)
Underwhelming because of the focus on tabletop games? I am pretty excited by the schedule.
Originally Posted by futiles
Are you going?
Are you going?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Yes, we have talked about this. I even invited you to tag along. Dacoto and Mondo are going with me.
I am eager to see the exhibition hall layout for this year. Looking over last year's hall layout, there are a few publisher's that I like a lot, and I hope Cool Mini or Not is there this year.
I am eager to see the exhibition hall layout for this year. Looking over last year's hall layout, there are a few publisher's that I like a lot, and I hope Cool Mini or Not is there this year.
I'm fully expecting to see a blog or complete report on every booth when you return or even while you attend!! Wink
Yes, we have talked about this. I even invited you to tag along. Dacoto and Mondo are going with me.
I didn't know you ended up with other takers... Just that you were considering it. Have fun guys.
I'm fully expecting to see a blog or complete report on every booth when you return or even while you attend!! Wink
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Nah, not every booth. There will be plenty of booths that hold no interest to me. I'll probably post about a lot of them, but, more of my interest in this CON is better served on another site. I am sure I will hit up some of the electronic events and concerts, but, that is less than 25% of my interests.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account