Achievement Fest 2016 - Are you going?

General Chat

What is your Achievement Fest status?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 7 (8.97%) I'm going

× 25 (32.05%) Never going to go

× 13 (16.67%) Wish I could make it, but....(explain)

× 7 (8.97%) Still waiting on permission from my wife...

× 17 (21.79%) Maybe...

× 9 (11.54%) Futiles will kidnap me and drag me there...

• Added 01-19-2016 04:33 PM
  • 78 votes
It's a new year... Just curious who's planning on going? Who's on the fence, who would like to go that hasn't been before? And of course another excuse to make a poll... Smile
I plan to attend again. Do we have dates set in stone yet? Would be nice to get that figured out soon so people can start requesting vacation and stuff.
I plan to attend again. Do we have dates set in stone yet? Would be nice to get that figured out soon so people can start requesting vacation and stuff.
Originally Posted by Elem3ntal80
It is usually my anniversary, so, the weekend of July 18 would be the plan. I will make Zack make it official as soon as I can.
This is one of those times I would love to see who voted how...

Also going.

Also also what kind of terrible naming are we going with? 5chievement Fest? Achievement 5est? Achievement F5st?

Also going.

Also also what kind of terrible naming are we going with? 5chievement Fest? Achievement 5est? Achievement F5st?
Originally Posted by Dacoto
AFV

Also going.

Originally Posted by Dacoto
AF2016 .
I would love if futiles kidnapped me and dragged me there, simply because it would be far out of his way.
I would love if futiles kidnapped me and dragged me there, simply because it would be far out of his way.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
If you fly through Dallas I will...
Mr pTart and I are planning to attend.

Would be great to get the dates carved out

Originally Posted by pTartTX
That would be most excellent...
I say I will be there every year, but something has always come up. So this year I'll say it am not going, and then nothing will come up and then....... ( no jinxes )
If you fly through Dallas I will...
Originally Posted by futiles
I might, I can get direct flights to Dallas, usually cheaper too.

Plan for July 14-18, 2016 for the extended weekend. I'll start making the calls to the hotel and to Zack and Dustin.

Super awesome. Also trying to get a Horde reunion, so maybe pack some extra plastic bags to cover your chairs.
I may be out again this year but I'd definitely like to make it. We have a Vegas trip in June then Mexico Beach over the 4th of July...not sure if I can squeeze in another trip so close together but I'm going to try. Too many variables to say for sure.
I may be out again this year but I'd definitely like to make it. We have a Vegas trip in June then Mexico Beach over the 4th of July...not sure if I can squeeze in another trip so close together but I'm going to try. Too many variables to say for sure.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
You're supposed to come to Florida this time of the year...
You're supposed to come to Florida this time of the year...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I am! I have two other trips I didn't mention since they don't effect AF. I leave for Vegas in 13 days then I'll be in Mexico Beach somewhere around the end of March. I'm not old enough to snowbird yet. Well, I'm old enough but I can't quite swing it financially yet. Yet....I'll get there one way or the other Lol
Hoping to be there, just have some stuff I'm dealing with that may or may not interfere. Will have to wait and see at this point, unless something changes.
New site is relaunching. I have a couple of projects I am working on, but, I will see what I can get done quickly.
New site is relaunching. I have a couple of projects I am working on, but, I will see what I can get done quickly.
Originally Posted by futiles
What are you doing your stuff in now?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account