Flash Mob Saturday - 2nd July 2016

General Chat

It's been a while since we've attempted this so we I'm gonna give us 8 days to do this. This will give us time to advertise on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc and even talk to members here. This will take place at 10pm UK time which is the latest I can go to ensure European and American members are included and are as many as possible from other countries. I know times may not be perfect for you but I'm guessing 90% have a phone with internet on that can quickly be checked on.

If we aim to be active 5 minutes either way of the time, we could be fine and get Flash Mob I and if we can get a lot who knows...maybe Flash Mob II. Let's give this a good go and see how we get on!

I'll do what I can, but no one pays much attention to my social feeds Big Grin
It's been a while since we've attempted this so we I'm gonna give us 8 days to do this. This will give us time to advertise on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc and even talk to members here. This will take place at 10pm UK time which is the latest I can go to ensure European and American members are included and are as many as possible from other countries. I know times may not be perfect for you but I'm guessing 90% have a phone with internet on that can quickly be checked on.

If we aim to be active 5 minutes either way of the time, we could be fine and get Flash Mob I and if we can get a lot who knows...maybe Flash Mob II. Let's give this a good go and see how we get on!

Originally Posted by dieselv2
I think it is nice that you included so many times on your widget, but, you included Mountain (the least populace timezone in North America), and left off Central (site time).
I didn't have a choice to change the zones, just a standard script I found that I'd seen on another site and thought it looked cool haha.
i'll do what i can to be present at that time thanks for another attempt.
I am going to use "Tinytask" (available on Win8 & Win10) to refresh the page for the whole day.
That built in app?
No, not built in, but it is free, many people use that with Project My Screen to do scripting for achievements, like 10,000 swipes in Make it Rain and such.
I would think if someone tries to coordinate something with the guys at Achievement Fest, we'd stand a better chance of actually getting it...
I'll be working then, but I will see what I can do.
I'll most likely be on, but I set a reminder just in case. I'm going to a pool party shortly after so I won't be online for much longer than that.

Hopefully everyone can make it. Would love to see this one unlocked. Also, you can always sit on the Who's Online page if you want the page to refresh. It'll refresh every minute or so in the browser.
I would think if someone tries to coordinate something with the guys at Achievement Fest, we'd stand a better chance of actually getting it...
Originally Posted by DomeJohnny
Hence this:

I would have waited until July 16
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
But hey, we can try again to get 8 people online at once.
I'll most likely be on, but I set a reminder just in case. I'm going to a pool party shortly after so I won't be online for much longer than that.

Hopefully everyone can make it. Would love to see this one unlocked. Also, you can always sit on the Who's Online page if you want the page to refresh. It'll refresh every minute or so in the browser.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Will who's Online track over 15 spell and it all contribute to badge? I'm assuming so...
Will who's Online track over 15 spell and it all contribute to badge? I'm assuming so...
Yup, the Flash Mob badges require X number of logged in users to be on the site. It doesn't matter if all the users are on different areas of the site. Just as long as they're listed on the Who's Online page (or logged in and marked as invisible) then they will count towards the total.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account