quick edit not loading for me.

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Ok I hope I can explain this right. When I go to edit a reply in a thread, on the quick edit I push the green button to update and it seems to load forever, never showing the edited reply. Now if I push the red "view full editor" button while this is happening I go to the full editor with what ever I have edited showing. Only here in the full editor when I press the post message will it actually change and show the edited post on the thread.

Is this just a me problem? It seems to happen when I use my phone.
You're right - it is broken. You can still keep your edits by clicking the View Full Editor button. Let me look into this now.
I was having the same issue on a post or two. It did not bother me enough to make a post.
I was having the same issue on a post or two. It did not bother me enough to make a post.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
How else am I supposed to get it fixed, or maybe others are having the same problem...and they just don't realize it...the whole infrastructure of GTN could crash....a black hole could open up and swallows the universe...we have to stay on top of theses things lest there be dire consequences....besides I do I lot of posting from my phone and its kinda annoying and runs my battery down a little fast too.. Smile
I actually had the same issue yesterday. Nice find.
This has been fixed now. Thanks for reporting this issue. Smile
Thank you again Eric. Although it may seem minor it still was annoying.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account