Friend request error!!!!

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Been getting a an unknown error occurred message when trying to add friends. Is anyone else experiencing this?
I have not gotten any errors, unless you consider someone not accepting my invite an error :P
Ok, but I still get an error on the initial (public) profile page.. I can add from there, but if I change the page view to over view or activity feed I can add them from there. Can you check yours and see if it works?
I have not gotten any errors, unless you consider someone not accepting my invite an error :P
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Only about 100 times...
I have gotten this error the past few times that I tried to add someone. I was not sure what was going on with it.
i havent used the friend request button in a while
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Some people just don't get the "friend" portion of the site.
Some people just don't get the "friend" portion of the site.
Originally Posted by futiles
There's a debate in that. (I understand your position, futiles.) It has definitely taken a loose meaning since the advent of social media, just saying. I have a plethora of social friends, who, have almost no access to my real social profiles restricted to *real* friends only. But, that's not the point of this thread Big Grin
Ok, but I still get an error on the initial (public) profile page.. I can add from there, but if I change the page view to over view or activity feed I can add them from there. Can you check yours and see if it works?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Which page are you referring to? I haven't experienced this issue on my end. I've tried adding a friend from the Overview and Activity Feed pages on a member profile. It seems to work fine.
I recently fixed an error that I came across when removing a pending friend request from that member's profile. There was also an error when you accept/cancel a friend request from a member profile that was sent to you. That may have been the error you were seeing. If so, consider it fixed. Smile
It seems to be fixed, so maybe you did fix it. I'll let you know, thanks!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account