Efficient Gamer not unlocking

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

I've finally gotten my completion percentage above 50% and stayed there for a bit, but this badge is not unlocking for me. I've got 115 games on my profile so it should be over the 50 that the badge says I need.

Can someone take a look and let me know if there's something else that I'm missing?
I looked and I think you've hit the requirements. When searching I did see a few topics around this bade but Eric or Fshguy will be able to fix.
Can anybody confirm this? I'm halfway to 52% and still no badge.
I've finally gotten my completion percentage above 50% and stayed there for a bit, but this badge is not unlocking for me. I've got 115 games on my profile so it should be over the 50 that the badge says I need.

Can someone take a look and let me know if there's something else that I'm missing?
Originally Posted by Arcstar09
Hello, sorry for the late response on this, all the good programmers must be busy...lol. So you get me the stumbling dolt who may or may not accidentally wipe your profile....just kidding. I took a look and yes you have over 50% completion rate, right now it says 52% (Great job btw) so I poked the system a bit to see if I could make the badge unlock the right way, alas it did not, so I went ahead manually awarded it to you. Sometimes here at GTN a badge will get stuck somewhere and won't unlock the way it's supposed to. I can usually get it to unlock but sometimes they become obstinate and I have to go in with a bigger hammer. I'll forward this to Eric so he can run some proper diagnostics on your profile or the badge or the system or whatever it is he does to make this place so great! Until then I hope this clears your problem, thanks for letting us know and keeping us on our toes... now get back to work and we'll see about that Efficient Gamer II badge!
Thanks! It took me about 9 months to get from 35ish% up to 50%. For a while, I had a bad habit of starting a game, then getting distracted and moving on to something else. I've been trying to clear out my backlog and I've been making quite a bit of progress, but the siren call of new games never ceases. It seems to be getting louder the longer I go. I am working on it, but it's going to be a long road to Efficient Gamer II. I'm hoping to hit 60% this year, so hopefully I'll be able to snag 75% sometime next year. I've just got to take it one percent at a time.
Thanks! It took me about 9 months to get from 35ish% up to 50%. For a while, I had a bad habit of starting a game, then getting distracted and moving on to something else. I've been trying to clear out my backlog and I've been making quite a bit of progress, but the siren call of new games never ceases. It seems to be getting louder the longer I go. I am working on it, but it's going to be a long road to Efficient Gamer II. I'm hoping to hit 60% this year, so hopefully I'll be able to snag 75% sometime next year. I've just got to take it one percent at a time.
Originally Posted by Arcstar09
Congrats on the Badge. 1% at a time is the only way to look at it, Good Luck on the next badge.
I don't think I'll ever see those badges, unless I start a whole new profile...lol..
Maintain a 50% completion rate through at least 50 games.
I've not look at anyone profile to check this out but...

It says maintain 50% completion rate through 50 games.....Is not not set up that you must have unlocked 50% in 50 games rather than 49% in one game and 51% in another to balance out?

I've seen a few other threads in search about this badge so it makes me wonder how it is actually set up....
That would have been fine if someone had confirmed it that way. The way it's worded now is a bit ambiguous. It seems odd that it would work that way because all you'd have to do for Efficient Gamer III is complete 50 games, but that may be true.

As a side note, it looks like I have 50% completion on 52 games, so that also should have unlocked the badge, unless I'm counting something wrong.
I've not look at anyone profile to check this out but...

It says maintain 50% completion rate through 50 games.....Is not not set up that you must have unlocked 50% in 50 games rather than 49% in one game and 51% in another to balance out?

I've seen a few other threads in search about this badge so it makes me wonder how it is actually set up....
Originally Posted by dieselv2
50 games is just the minimum, I assume so that people that only plays and completes one game won't get all of the badges

It's based on achievement counts so look on your stats page.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account