Something for Reviews.

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

I thought it would be a good idea to have a forum dedicated to reviews.

A place where people could request reviews for certain games, or post a link to their most recent review.

I came up with it when I wrote my Rock Band review, I felt that I should have gotten some form of feed back from everyone else. (please do go and have a look at that review, I spent a while writing it)

Of course we could just post them in the other forums, but having one place for them will be nice so you'll be able to find them all easily.

Thanks,
-Hywel "The Archanist" (I think I'm going to start signing my posts, it's cool)
First of all, The most important point.

Signing your posts is gay.

Second.

This isn't a bad idea. I have suggested each console get it's own "new release review" section... Where you can discuss them, however, for the 360 games, I'm guessing a comment/forum for the most important games can be created.

Or even better, why not create a social group for new PS3 releases?

There are many things that can be done until this point is addressed by staff. For all you know, your own work may be more then sufficient for such an endeavour.
I still think that having it's own little forum bit would be convenient.
I can see why... but I also think a social group isn't a bad idea. A place where all gamers of a specific console of Game series can gather and discuss.

However, if you feel strongly about the forum, please PM Eric. In the end, I'm admin, he's Webmaster.

So it's his call, and in the end, he'll do the work, so I can't say yes or no, either way.
You don't think Eric might, you know, look at this thread and decide?
The reviews system I have created for Gamertag Nation need some changes here and there but I really like this idea. I have planned to introduce a separate page which will give you the lowdown on the latest reviews and their comments. That way, instead of finding reviews specifically by game, you can find all of the written reviews on our website. That'll help make things a little bit more convenient, in my opinion. I'll keep your ideas on board for now. I should be able to work on implementing these ideas soon.
Touché...

I was just saying... lol

Maybe give some more details here then please. Do you want a new forum for each console's reviews or what?
1 minute after he's mentioned, Eric appears!
That's efficient.

A page for all reviews sounds good, and a comments system will work as long as you can comment back at some of the more retarded comments.

Just a thought.
1 minute after he's mentioned, Eric appears!
That's efficient.

A page for all reviews sounds good, and a comments system will work as long as you can comment back at some of the more retarded comments.

Just a thought.
Originally Posted by The Archanist
Don't worry... I'll take care of that... It's not cool to have a comment page filled with crap and 1337 posts.

And yeah... I think he has a sixth sense...
I'm all for efficiency, my friend. I'll get to work on it in the next several days. Assassin's Creed has managed to steal my time for now. Smile

Thank you for the great ideas. Keep them coming. Big Grin
I'm all for efficiency, my friend. I'll get to work on it in the next several days. Assassin's Creed has managed to steal my time for now. Smile

Thank you for the great ideas. Keep them coming. Big Grin
Originally Posted by Eric
I know what you mean... I got it on PC... directors cut...

Can you say, Addiction?
Assassin's Creed was awesome man, really should have bought it myself.

I never got that "blade in a crowd" achievement on Xbox Live though, I never worked out how to do it until I gave the game back to my mate.
ahhh assasins creeed, where all major cities are withing fve minutes ride from each other

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account