Dropping Titan Now...

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

I plan on picking up Titanfall (digitally) in the morning before work, and letting it DL. I should be able to start playing (we will see how the kids/work goes) around 1900 / 1930 Eastern Time.

Anyone want to sync up and play together? Just like BF4, I'm sure it's better rolling deep with a team, but I never seem to have the same playtime as any of my friends. Anyone up for an hour or two of play with a community mate?
Is it available digitally on 360? And can we team together through different consoles?
No, the 360 version is coming out in a few weeks, and even then, we would not be playing cross-console, sorry.
Well shoot. I'll just wait until I get a One here in a few weeks. How is it so far?
I think it's great. It's... fun. Really fun.

It reminds me of how I felt playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, and a little Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. But it's not just a remake of arena combat, it's more of an evolution. It is what I have been hoping for since quitting the Call of Duty games after Modern Warfare 2, an evolution, not a remake.

This could quickly go into a rant of all I dislike about the current state of Call of Duty, a franchise I once loved, but to bring it back to Titanfall, I think this is exactly what I wanted; and a great stepping stone to what they bring to the sequel, as an established developer, a la Titanfall 2.

It's just a whole mess of fun.
I am really looking forward to a new console so I can participate in a whole mess of fun. Thanks, Palm!
E3 is back! Hard to believe it’s been one year since we announced Titanfall at the Microsoft press conference, put up a giant Titan in the convention center and did the first demos of the game for press and the industry. A year later, Titanfall is out and we’re busy making it better and better.

http://www.titanfall.com/news/titanfall-e3-blog
I'm excited for the new modes. It's a fun game to play, I still love it. It's really the only MP game that I will pick up and play on my own without friends or a team to play with. I'm excited for the future of this company, and their ability to explore what they want.

Thanks for the link Quick!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account