Cliff Bleszinski is 'coming out of retirement' to continue making games

General Chat

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Awesome....

new Gears?

Is it really "coming out of retirement" when you are gone less time than most people's beach vacations?
Was listening to Major Nelson podcast, Stepto is working on a new Gears, so I'd check his twitter and follow the trail. Or just wait for Quickz to post about it. Or just wait for next E3, or just wait for the game, Spring 2016...
I knew he couldn't stay away from making games. His "retirement" was a joke. Probably just said he was retiring so that people would leave him alone for a while.
Ready.....

Cliff Bleszinski Founds Boss Key Productions

http://bosskey.com/
Last edited 07-05-2014 at 10:47 AM by Done.
Cliff Bleszinski's BlueStreak is a Free-to-Play PC Title

Cliff Bleszinski has revealed the first essential info on his debut game with newly formed indie outfit Boss Key Productions. Turns out its a free-to-play sci-fi arena shooter for PC, and BlueStreak isn't a codename. It's actually called BlueStreak.
he still needs to fix the issues in gears 2 n 3 b4 he should be allowed to make a new game yall r forgetting that he screwed over alot of ppl on gears n for that ill never touch another game he makes
I knew he couldn't stay away from making games. His "retirement" was a joke. Probably just said he was retiring so that people would leave him alone for a while.
Originally Posted by Monky Spit
He said "retire" so that when he made his next game he would get additional press.
he never retired he just went on vacation for 2 years while he was making 3 sep games behind the scenes he is still a .........iing turd

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account