Issues & Bug Reports

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Should the badges be taken away until properly earned

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 19 (65.52%) Yes

× 10 (34.48%) No

• Added 07-20-2014 10:45 AM
  • 29 votes
So I feel like I am telling on myself for doing something wrong, but in all reality this is the opposite.

The following badges are unlocked on my profile and I have not completed the requirements to have earned them.

Bean Bag Master - Complete any game in the Battlefield series.
Paragonegade - Complete any game in the Mass Effect series.

So i guess take them away from me???
i have the complete crackdown or crackdown 2 badge. i have not earned an achievement in the first game and have not completed the second. also to clarify i have badges for playing games from the lord of the rings, pirates of the carribean and harry potter series but i have only played lego versions. was that intensional since there is a badge already for playing any lego game.
Last edited 07-24-2014 at 04:26 PM by DXU.
I don't think you can be held responsible for the site not working properly. And DXU, those Lego games count!
has anyone ever popped an achievement without completing the requirements?? yes.
does Microsoft take them away? no.

theres my answer.
has anyone ever popped an achievement without completing the requirements?? yes.

theres my answer.
Originally Posted by Preludecris

I like that logic

theres my answer.
Originally Posted by Preludecris
While I'm on the same page here, I will leave this to the guru of our fine Nation to judge, so if they disappear it wasn't me.. also on that note it takes quite the person to fess up to something and face the music, in the long run I really don't see anything wrong with it will one or two badges really separate you form the rest of the pack? Probably not and unless there was some grand stature or prize for the amount of badges earned I think we'll be ok for you to keep them, but hey if it really bothers you we can either take them away or you could simply go to it an earn them on gamer pride. I'm sure you'll get t keep them and we thank you for your honesty and integrity (thats what GTN stands for) now we can also look further into this strange phenomenon.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account