Badge Leaderboard Drama

General Chat

Found 38 posts - Go to Last Post

Who will take Kaens spot on the badge leaderboard first?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 22 (32.84%) No one - Kaens will hold them off

× 21 (31.34%) Fshguy - he's got the following from 360v to help

× 5 (7.46%) Buckswana - lots of completions and DLC

× 2 (2.99%) Hotdogmcgee - if you aren't paying attention, he's going to surprise you

× 5 (7.46%) B8TINGU / TAREKEGYPT / N1ghtmareb4xmas - don't forget about us because of the new people!

× 7 (10.45%) QuiCkz Ninja - he's going to get every spam badge there is

× 1 (1.49%) Dark Lord White - another previous title holder, don't forget him

× 4 (5.97%) porschephiliac - hand will heal up and the founder of Badge Addicts will return with a vengence

• Added 08-10-2014 04:34 PM
  • 67 votes
All this pressure everyone wanting my spot (I welcome the challenge naturally), but I wonder how the rest of the community thinks this will go.
I might, but I don't think I would hold it. If they ever add more WP badges it would help me out, but otherwise I think Fsh has an advantage, just because of how many people know him from everything he's done over time, and being staff may help out a little as well here and there. Hotdog's sneaky, you never know.

It's honestly going to be hard to even catch you in the first place, even with some of the stuff I have coming up. There's only so many badges... 8)
not me, but it is nice to be the top non-staff, non-donor (yet). If I felt like spamming reviews/videos/forums I could move up a bit.
I will be on the rise...watch your six.
You are missing the eventual winner...
Originally Posted by futiles
and that would be ????
All this pressure everyone wanting my spot (I welcome the challenge naturally), but I wonder how the rest of the community thinks this will go.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Your spot? Some day those WP badges will drop and we'll all be left in the dust behind Buckswana.
I voted for Fshguy because everyone is following him from 360v
I don't know why my name isn't on there...... I'm pretty sneaky..... (and more popular than Fsh)
I don't know why my name isn't on there...... I'm pretty sneaky..... (and more popular than Fsh)
Originally Posted by pTartTX
I think he mentioned only people near the top of the Badge leader board, your 153rd position might have caused him to overlook you:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...ge=4#user-3130

Of course, if you're talking about who will have the leaderboard with the most members, you're welcome to that. The way the badges are set up and work, I would have to join a leaderboard with a certain # of people. I can't quite join a leaderboard that I own. Of course that doesn't kick in until 300/500 people, we have a ways to go.
Like I said, it's an oversight on his behalf, lol.

I will take you down once again Fsh!

BTW, you sig is looking rather empty....
Like I said, it's an oversight on his behalf, lol.

I will take you down once again Fsh!

BTW, you sig is looking rather empty....
You better get to work.... Might as well get that 10k in a week badge done.
You better get to work.... Might as well get that 10k in a week badge done.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Lol, that is not going to happen for awhile. I literally do not get any time off work right now, so no vacation or long period of time off in the near future. Maybe AF15.
Lol, that is not going to happen for awhile. I literally do not get any time off work right now, so no vacation or long period of time off in the near future. Maybe AF15.
It has been proven to happen at Achievement Fests.
10k Week sucked while working full time job, parental responsibilities, and general life. However, oh look...Best Week Ever III badge in my badge case =)

If I can do it, anyone can, right?
10k Week sucked while working full time job, parental responsibilities, and general life. However, oh look...Best Week Ever III badge in my badge case =)

If I can do it, anyone can, right?
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
She could ignore Thomas for a week, he'd probably think he was on vacation... Smile
0 votes for me, seems ironic given the description.
0 votes for me, seems ironic given the description.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Well, you could have voted for yourself.
Well, you could have voted for yourself.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
LOL, that's what I was thinking but I didn't want to call him out for it.
LOL, that's what I was thinking but I didn't want to call him out for it.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Maybe he doesn't think it will be him.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account