Achievement Times are not correct

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

It looks like a conversion is not happening correctly for the achievement time stamps. Site says for me(I'm set to Eastern) that this unlocked at "Today 05:12 AM". I know for sure it was really 12:12 AM Today Eastern.

Looking back, all of my achievements for 360 are this way today.

http://www.gamertagnation.com/achiev...evement-54223/

It's slightly confusing in the feed, it looks like the date for achievements is when it unlocks, but for most feed items, it's the date it was posted to the feed.
Mine hasn't even picked up that I've played Dishonored, let alone when each achievement was unlocked.
It looks like a conversion is not happening correctly for the achievement time stamps. Site says for me(I'm set to Eastern) that this unlocked at "Today 05:12 AM". I know for sure it was really 12:12 AM Today Eastern.

Looking back, all of my achievements for 360 are this way today.

http://www.gamertagnation.com/achiev...evement-54223/

It's slightly confusing in the feed, it looks like the date for achievements is when it unlocks, but for most feed items, it's the date it was posted to the feed.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
-5 hours huh? GTN must not be converting the timestamps at all and just dumping the UTC time.
Escalating this too:

Per Buckswana:
"Sync is working much better, but is there any way to change the time stamps on when the achievements are won? I don't see an option for time zones in the settings, and it stamps everything with GMT or U?T. (Got an achievement at 8:13 EDT, stamp says 4:13). Would be nice to have them set to whatever time zone you're actually in. Sorry if I missed the option somewhere."
I've noticed this too I unlocked my last ydkj cheevo at 10pm last night and it says...3:26am on my activity feed here. (pst set) ooh well at least i know I'm not going nuts...... whats that ticking noise?
correction.. synced at 3:26 but the unlock time is still off shows 12:57am today Stick Out Tongue I was well into playing evil within by then
Last edited 11-06-2014 at 05:11 PM by Jo3y Ban3s.
Yeah, there is an option for time zone in settings, but it doesn't seem to affect the times it pulls for individual achievements won. It does adjust for total achievements won in a game though.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account