8th generation gamer tracking...

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I wasn't expecting this one yet. Looks like it's counting both games and Apps here. I think it triggered at 51. So, either it shouldn't count apps or the tracking bar for the badge needs to be adjusted.

Also, looks like we need 8th generation gamer levels.. IV (100?) and V(250?)
A huge pile of people got the II badge yesterday at once. Not sure its tracking right for anyone.
I wasn't expecting this one yet. Looks like it's counting both games and Apps here. I think it triggered at 51. So, either it shouldn't count apps or the tracking bar for the badge needs to be adjusted.

Also, looks like we need 8th generation gamer levels.. IV (100?) and V(250?)
Originally Posted by Fshguy
If only someone made a giant list of all the badge series that need updates. Oh wait, I did that. No one gives a damn.
If only someone made a giant list of all the badge series that need updates. Oh wait, I did that. No one gives a damn.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Seems like a team, of site users, focused on badges, might be of use...
Seems like a team, of site users, focused on badges, might be of use...
Originally Posted by futiles
That's an interesting concept you got there..
im with all of you on this. all of this has been posted before, apps counting as games, we need more badges, we need a badge team , etc etc. someone just needs to read this shit...
im with all of you on this. all of this has been posted before, apps counting as games, we need more badges, we need a badge team , etc etc. someone just needs to read this shit...
Originally Posted by Preludecris
"someone".
I thought this was fixed by now. Hmmm, let me look into this now. I'll update the Badges too. I'll revoke the 8th generation gamer badge for those that shouldn't have it. Thanks for letting me know about this.
Update: Sorry this took so long to get to. I was able to locate the issue inside one of the batch processes I run. Ironically, that script was designed to correct issues in the game totals for each Gamertag. It's running through and recalculating everyone's game totals now. This should be fixed for good now.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account