Found 21 posts - Go to Last Post

My profile is not scanned 100% (yet), but there are already 4 LEGO titles on my profile (Lego Pirates, Indiana Jones, Indiana Jones 2 and Harry Potter 1-4), but the LEGO badge is still locked for me.
Disney Infinity: Toy Box is on my profile as well but the Toy Master Badge stays locked.

I got 2 Marvel games on my profile and the Marvel-ous badge is still locked.
Last edited 01-06-2015 at 07:23 PM by Musquito.
Many of the badges happen on nightly jobs so give it until the next day to see if 'new' games that appear on your tag generated badges. Now of course, if those were synced several days ago, forget I said anything.
I am not sure when they were synchronized. I will give it time until all my games are uploaded.
Keep us updated, I will give this another day also, sometimes if you replay or get another achievement in on of the games your missing a badge on it may force the scanners to unlock your badge.. if you can't or won't do this I'll look into it again tomorrow.
Sent you your badges. Sorry this didn't unlock for you and thanks for keeping us on our toes.
Sent you your badges. Sorry this didn't unlock for you and thanks for keeping us on our toes.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Thanks. Smile
I found 2 others as well.

I have NBA 2K6 and NBA 2K7 completed but the King of the Court badge is still locked.

I played Rainbow Six Vegas and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 but the Over the Rainbow badge is still locked.

I have NBA 2K6 and NBA 2K7 completed but the King of the Court badge is still locked.

I played Rainbow Six Vegas and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 but the Over the Rainbow badge is still locked.
Originally Posted by Musquito
You sound like Kaens...lol...just kidding...to both of you.. I'll take a look, but it may have to do with your 99% synch too, or not, either way you'll eventually get them. Wink
Kaens needs some competition. Big Grin
Oh there's competition, fear not! I don't need any more!
Oh there's competition, fear not! I don't need any more!
Originally Posted by Kaens
Good point... we don't need any more...

fixed.. Why with all these games have you never played not one GTA? It has a badge you know...lol
I know the GTA got a badge. It is really an awful story. I pre-ordered GTA IV and they were sold out. People without a pre-order came to the shop hoping for a copy. I should have sold it for a lot of money. As of today I never even put in in my xbox. :shocked:

I got GTA IV and GTA San Andreas in collection, someday I will earn that badge. Same for Borderlands, Dead Space, Crysis, Tropico, Sesame Street, Metal Gear Solid, Ninja Gaiden, Super Street Fighter, Final Fantasy, Mass Effect, FIFA, PES. Got those all in collection, only need to find time to play them. Smile
I know the GTA got a badge. It is really an awful story. I pre-ordered GTA IV and they were sold out. People without a pre-order came to the shop hoping for a copy. I should have sold it for a lot of money. As of today I never even put in in my xbox. :shocked:

I got GTA IV and GTA San Andreas in collection, someday I will earn that badge. Same for Borderlands, Dead Space, Crysis, Tropico, Sesame Street, Metal Gear Solid, Ninja Gaiden, Super Street Fighter, Final Fantasy, Mass Effect, FIFA, PES. Got those all in collection, only need to find time to play them. Smile
Yup, know the feeling, but just an FYI, here at GTN you don't need to unlock achievement to get the badge just have it register on your gamer card, after that you get the badge, then if you don't have an achievement just remove it from your history and your completion percentage still stays the same.

Not sure about you but I also have an alt. account which I use primarily for boosting, but I also used to use it to check out new games to see if I wanted them on my card, since then I have just loved to see the game count on my card so I usually bean dive as fast as possible, but I have a healthy stack of games retail and arcade that I still have yet to do that with.
Kaens and Fsh, quit being wussys...
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Says the guy that's fallen to 13th on the badge leaderboard.
I am aware that I only need to boot up the game for a badge, but call me lazy. Smile
I am aware that I only need to boot up the game for a badge, but call me lazy. Smile
You're lazy! Does that help motivate you yet?
You're lazy! Does that help motivate you yet?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Inspirational! Fshguy, master motivator. He's like this guy..

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account