Rainbow Six Siege (Beta)

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

Found this posted on SG this morning. Sign-ups can be found here.

For the love of God, please don't badge the stupid thing Lol
Found this posted on SG this morning. Sign-ups can be found here.

For the love of God, please don't badge the stupid thing Lol
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
They can't. So far, GTN has been unable to see people participating in Xbox One Betas (but, I agree, badges for being in betas are kind of silly)
The big question is are they are going to release a Rainbow Six game?!
The big question is are they are going to release a Rainbow Six game?!
Originally Posted by Fshguy
What? Did you really ask that or am I just falling into one of your cunning traps by replying to you? Yes, Rainbow Six, The Siege is a Rainbow Six game. I think the real question is will it have Tom Clanceys name attached to it? Which should be no brainer anyway.
They have to attach his name to the game, whether he had anything to do with the game or not. Only way they can take his name off that box, is to change the title
They have to attach his name to the game, whether he had anything to do with the game or not. Only way they can take his name off that box, is to change the title
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Since he died in 2013, he probably had very little to do with it. Even when alive, he had little to nothing to do with the video games, the license is for using his created universe of characters from the Jack Ryan series and related books.
What? Did you really ask that or am I just falling into one of your cunning traps by replying to you? Yes, Rainbow Six, The Siege is a Rainbow Six game. I think the real question is will it have Tom Clanceys name attached to it? Which should be no brainer anyway.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
It's been 7 years and counting since last Rainbow Six game. George RR Martin might release 2 Game of Thrones books in that time span...
Since he died in 2013, he probably had very little to do with it. Even when alive, he had little to nothing to do with the video games, the license is for using his created universe of characters from the Jack Ryan series and related books.
Originally Posted by futiles
I know that, but I also sure his family gets royalty fees for anything with Rainbow Six on it.
Originally Posted by futiles
You know kind of off subject, but I had herd at one point that Madden may have his name removed from the NFL series, due to his retiring from broadcasting and such. I'm not sure what ever became of that if anything, but I might think that eventually it may happen? Or is his name now so synonymous with that it would hurt the series?
You know kind of off subject, but I had herd at one point that Madden may have his name removed from the NFL series, due to his retiring from broadcasting and such. I'm not sure what ever became of that if anything, but I might think that eventually it may happen? Or is his name now so synonymous with that it would hurt the series?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Madden is a legend to us "old timers," but I'm sure the younger generation plays Madden and had no idea why a football game is called Madden, lol. I see it some day getting removed off the box just due to the newer generation not knowing who Madden is.
Madden is a legend to us "old timers," but I'm sure the younger generation plays Madden and had no idea why a football game is called Madden, lol. I see it some day getting removed off the box just due to the newer generation not knowing who Madden is.
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Gruden NFL....
John Madden still has a weekly radio show on NFL Radio, channel 88 on Sirius radio...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account