Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

And yeah, it's kinda funny because it preys on stupid people. Which is always mildly funny.
So, what I am reading is, "We like trolls, and think they are hilarious and need our attention and support, unless they post directly on these forums."

Gotcha.
isnt there a video out there somewhere that was before the are you sure notification
isnt there a video out there somewhere that was before the are you sure notification
Originally Posted by DXU
Yes, which is where this started, but, it is equally as not funny.
So dumb. Do y'all really find that funny?
Originally Posted by futiles
So you don't laugh when someone gets hurt because of stupidity?
So you don't laugh when someone gets hurt because of stupidity?
Originally Posted by Sentimentalnoos
In real life, or in a slap stick comedy? In real life, no (and anyone who does is pretty horrible). In slap stick, it actually depends on the presentation. Classic vaudeville is quite entertaining, but, plenty of shit today is just embarrassing.
In real life, or in a slap stick comedy? In real life, no (and anyone who does is pretty horrible). In slap stick, it actually depends on the presentation. Classic vaudeville is quite entertaining, but, plenty of shit today is just embarrassing.
Not trying to argue or anything like that. I did not mean emergency room hurt just hurt like on AFV.
Not trying to argue or anything like that. I did not mean emergency room hurt just hurt like on AFV.
Originally Posted by Sentimentalnoos
No, I do not find AFV funny. The "taking it in the junk show" is almost as bad as sitting through Dumb and Dumber.
I thought that trolling was funny. This is better especially from :50 - 2:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnmUuhaEeFo
No, I do not find AFV funny. The "taking it in the junk show" is almost as bad as sitting through Dumb and Dumber.
Darude - Sandstorm
Darude - Sandstorm
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Huh? I don't get it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account