Incorrect timestamps (affects streak)

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 27 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved

Should anyone care? (select all that apply)

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 25 (55.56%) Of course, it is always good be aware of problems

× 10 (22.22%) Wow, pretty anal. No one cares.

× 30 (66.67%) Thanks for the poll!

• Added 04-14-2015 08:46 PM
  • 45 votes
  • Multiple choice enabled
I was complaining about this (mildly for me) in my activity feed, but Fsh wanted more details. On April 10th I started playing Defense Grid about 10pm est. I earned one achievement prior to midnight est, plus I think another 2 by 1am est (thus counts as the 10th for GTN since this site is cst), and lastly 3 more afterwards on what would be the 11th in both time zones. This ruins my streak, not that we track them here...

Based on my activity feed, I believe the timestamp was incorrectly marked as the time I was sync'ed not the time I earned the achievements..

This really doesn't impact me in any way, but Fshguy was curious. I suppose this could affect me in the future if the site implemented some sort of streak tracking or maybe if I had a Best Week Ever badge hinge that closely on the timestamps.
The only real streak that matters is the Achievement Fest attendance streak.
Once 360v died, I gave up on streaks.
Originally Posted by pTartTX
This.

Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
And this.

I kept mine up when 360v was still kicking just because it was something else to track. Strangely, once I let it die it felt like a burden lifted.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Only this. I am at 3.
Only this. I am at 3.
Originally Posted by futiles
How many of us are there?
Futiles
Fshguy
Dacoto(Did CK come first year?)
Hotdog
Buckswana
Streak Leader(? I thought you missed a year?)
Bozack(Probably a given)

Listing people out will surely get me in trouble since I'm bound to forget somebody
How many of us are there?
Futiles
Fshguy
Dacoto(Did CK come first year?)
Hotdog
Buckswana
Streak Leader(? I thought you missed a year?)
Bozack(Probably a given)

Listing people out will surely get me in trouble since I'm bound to forget somebody
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Yes, CK is 3 of 3.

You missed JB330 and LibrarianBeth. Streak Leader has not missed, but griffey95 skipped last year and SG Steelhead missed year one (not his choice). The ladies from Wyoming were not year one attendees. Tandar skipped year 3. The Dren was also detained from year 3, as was Faf. Hitchman is also 2 of 3.
Yes, CK is 3 of 3.

You missed JB330 and LibrarianBeth. Streak Leader has not missed, but griffey95 skipped last year and SG Steelhead missed year one (not his choice). The ladies from Wyoming were not year one attendees. Tandar skipped year 3. The Dren was also detained from year 3, as was Faf. Hitchman is also 2 of 3.
Yes, LibrarianBeth tolerates us all. Let's hope one of us keeps his Streak going...Of course Fishmom has been to more Achievement Fests that some people around here, I won't mention names...
Yes, CK is 3 of 3.

*waves*

I know I missed the picture last year, but had to sleep after Michael Phelps swimming and singing to Miley all night.
*waves*

I know I missed the picture last year, but had to sleep after Michael Phelps swimming and singing to Miley all night.
Originally Posted by Elem3ntal80
But, are you in for year 4?
But, are you in for year 4?
Yes, I should be, getting around to registering soon.
Yes, I should be, getting around to registering soon.
Originally Posted by Elem3ntal80
You don't happen to know the sweet/candy girls that won the Amazing Race do you?!
You don't happen to know the sweet/candy girls that won the Amazing Race do you?!
Nah, I do not know them, but have had Babcock ice cream many times, and it is very good.

I heard they were in the show, but did not know they actually won which is pretty cool (no pun intended).
This one has been fixed.. Now if we can only fix the people that haven't signed up for Achievement Fest yet.
Thanks Fsh! Last I checked there was an open spot next to you. I didn't want to be presumptuous and take that one so I didn't register.
Thanks Fsh! Last I checked there was an open spot next to you. I didn't want to be presumptuous and take that one so I didn't register.
Originally Posted by Kaens
If it's open, it's fair game. The main thing is we put the Japanese/Euro consoles in another/empty room, so for those of us that play those consoles, we spend a lot of time in that room.
So when is Bozack opening an eBash UK for the Euro AF? *dreams*
So when is Bozack opening an eBash UK for the Euro AF? *dreams*
Originally Posted by LAFTA
Never. But, anyone could do it...
If it's open, it's fair game. The main thing is we put the Japanese/Euro consoles in another/empty room, so for those of us that play those consoles, we spend a lot of time in that room.
Hmm, see as the owner of multiple Japanese consoles and games, I'm just a donor and don't actually need to come to AF for anything other than to meet you guys in person.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account