Badge - Challenge... What Challenge?

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 37 posts - Go to Last Post

Not sure which you are referring to, but the challenge badge series are for completing xbox one challenges.
The badge called, "Challenge... What Challenge". For winning the GTN monthly gamerscore competition.

Only you, fsh, porsche and doug have it so far.
The badge called, "Challenge... What Challenge". For winning the GTN monthly gamerscore competition.

Only you, fsh, porsche and doug have it so far.
Originally Posted by LAFTA
Yes, it's a badge that is....um... well we need a competition for us to award that badge and it gets complicated. We had some initial issues but I think most of those are fixed and then there were other things.. and well it's all about someone on staff creating a competition for you to win this. There's actually two badges for winning said competitions. I think I'm going have to reinstate these and get these badges back out there for people to win. I know that I'm awarding a badge to the winner of the Epic Challenge that is running right now.

Also if you or anyone else have a great idea for a competition and are willing to stick with said competition to completion then I am willing to maybe award the badge depending on the rules and such.
Yes, it's a badge that is....um... well we need a competition for us to award that badge and it gets complicated. We had some initial issues but I think most of those are fixed and then there were other things.. and well it's all about someone on staff creating a competition for you to win this. There's actually two badges for winning said competitions. I think I'm going have to reinstate these and get these badges back out there for people to win. I know that I'm awarding a badge to the winner of the Epic Challenge that is running right now.

Also if you or anyone else have a great idea for a competition and are willing to stick with said competition to completion then I am willing to maybe award the badge depending on the rules and such.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
The honest answer is, there was an "Events" team member on staff, however, the first even just happened to overlap during a period of time when Eric had more important matters to deal with outside of GTN. GTN, and the event specifically, suffered. Event was canceled, and remaining contestants were awarded the badge. There has been no event since. Events staff member is no longer active on the site.

So, unless he is replaced, returns, or otherwise reconfigured, there will be no opportunity to earn this badge.
The honest answer is, there was an "Events" team member on staff, however, the first even just happened to overlap during a period of time when Eric had more important matters to deal with outside of GTN. GTN, and the event specifically, suffered. Event was canceled, and remaining contestants were awarded the badge. There has been no event since. Events staff member is no longer active on the site.

So, unless he is replaced, returns, or otherwise reconfigured, there will be no opportunity to earn this badge.
Originally Posted by futiles
Speaking of I have just created a new monthly and on going event.

Wait a minute I didn't get the badge. I believe I was still in this when it got cancelled.
Nice to see this up and running now. Nice work.

Now to try and win one!
Speaking of I have just created a new monthly and on going event.
Are monthly and on-going really "Events" then? You know, breakfast isn't an event if you have it every day...
Are monthly and on-going really "Events" then? You know, breakfast isn't an event if you have it every day...
Monthly is an event if it only happens a limited time. Like when new games come out every Tuesday. Or a once a month sale, besides I did mention there was more to come. So stop trying to rain on the parade already...yikes...lol.. You and your mastery of the English language....I'm going to start calling you grumpy gamer...lol.
An event is just anything that happens though right?

Either way, thumbs up for creating a monthly comp we can all get involved in.
um.............can i haz recon
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Um.....what is that mean?
Um.....what is that mean?
It's a reference to when only Bungie staff members had the Recon armor variant in one of the Halo games, and would on rare occasions award it to players, resulting in numerous players requesting that they get one also.
Monthly is an event if it only happens a limited time. Like when new games come out every Tuesday. Or a once a month sale, besides I did mention there was more to come. So stop trying to rain on the parade already...yikes...lol.. You and your mastery of the English language....I'm going to start calling you grumpy gamer...lol.
Except that would imply that he is both grumpy and a gamer, which he is neither.
It's a reference to when only Bungie staff members had the Recon armor variant in one of the Halo games, and would on rare occasions award it to players, resulting in numerous players requesting that they get one also.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Ah, Halo reference...nice now if it were a Gears reference I may have gotten it..
Ah, Halo reference...nice now if it were a Gears reference I may have gotten it..
it was actually a 360v reference to a pest that would post that in threads that had nothing to do with Halo, I was just in one of those moods today, thought someone would remember and maybe get a little laugh out of it
it was actually a 360v reference to a pest that would post that in threads that had nothing to do with Halo, I was just in one of those moods today, thought someone would remember and maybe get a little laugh out of it
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
That's ok I screwed up my Gears reference easter egg.. and no one got that either.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account