Flash Mob Badge Issue

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 29 posts - Go to Last Post

I think there is an issue with these badges. The same 5 people (only these 5) have acquired both the 50 & 100 badges, when 50 and 100 are required.

http://www.gamertagnation.com/badges/badge-350/

http://www.gamertagnation.com/badges/badge-351/
odd, and they all won it yesterday. Checking the "who's online" link now, it says:

Most online at a single time:
202 visitors on Today at 01:28 PM
Yeah caught me by surprise when I saw I got it as well. Even if I was online then.
There is no way this site had 202 people on at any one time. That would be 5000% above the average amount of people on at any one time...which is on average 4 lol
There is no way this site had 202 people on at any one time. That would be 5000% above the average amount of people on at any one time...which is on average 4 lol
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
it counts non registered ip's as well. At this point I can only hope it will happen again whilst online.
Last edited 06-25-2015 at 08:31 PM by WAXR.
it counts non registered ip's as well. At this point I can only hope it will happen again whilst online.
Originally Posted by Lord Kirken Morder
Yes, but the badge is for MEMBERS that are logged in. It can't count non registered ips/users.

Logged in while 100 members were logged in to the site.
Seems like there are two options here, change the text on the badge or remove it from us that got it, simple as that, I'm fine with either of the options I presented.
I was getting site down messages from Cloudflare that day - might be related.
It probably means that any member will receive a badge while X number of users are on the site. I can change the wording to make it more accurate, but I'll need to know the exact unlock criteria from a dev first.
So it sounds like someone pulled shenanigans to unlock a badge that nobody had. I don't think a badge for X number of people online at once should be held by less than X number of people.
So it sounds like someone pulled shenanigans to unlock a badge that nobody had. I don't think a badge for X number of people online at once should be held by less than X number of people.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
But, I was thinking about pulling shenanigans at Achievement Fest.
But, I was thinking about pulling shenanigans at Achievement Fest.
Originally Posted by futiles
All the doors at Shenanigans are push to open.
All the doors at Shenanigans are push to open.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I was thinking, how many X1s, 360s, PCs, Tablets, and Phones would be at AF2015. If it is not "logged in members" but rather unique IP accesses during a set period, then during the after hours, boot up some stuff.
I was thinking, how many X1s, 360s, PCs, Tablets, and Phones would be at AF2015. If it is not "logged in members" but rather unique IP accesses during a set period, then during the after hours, boot up some stuff.
Originally Posted by futiles
You mean how one could be logged in on a PC, 360, ONE, tablet and a smart phone that would count as five members logged on even thought they were all the same account? If that's the case why don't we all just do that now, some of us would be able to do multiple 360 or Ones also. We could maybe at least try it.. Get a standing count of how many people could log in on how many ever different devices and set up a day?
Sorry to spoil it for you guys but if all them uses the same router to access the internet they will have the same IP address. So it won't work.
Sorry to spoil it for you guys but if all them uses the same router to access the internet they will have the same IP address. So it won't work.
Originally Posted by Mardagg
Shenanigan's has lots of routers.
Shenanigan's has lots of routers.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Does he have equally many internet connections to go with those routers? If not it wont matter Wink
So, I think I might of found the bug. Earlier today I logged in and was looking at the unread forums. I decided to go look to see who was online. At that time there was only 10 members logged in. I then changed the filter to show all and it showed 222 online. I was scrolling down the list and noticed a lot of spiders accessing user profiles and forums. After going to the third page I went back to my own page and the 50 and 100 flash mob were unlocked.
So, I think I might of found the bug. Earlier today I logged in and was looking at the unread forums. I decided to go look to see who was online. At that time there was only 10 members logged in. I then changed the filter to show all and it showed 222 online. I was scrolling down the list and noticed a lot of spiders accessing user profiles and forums. After going to the third page I went back to my own page and the 50 and 100 flash mob were unlocked.
Originally Posted by Monky Spit
just tried to replicate, there's around 150 or so with all the search engine spiders right now. No badge on my profile though. Click through all 4 pages of "who's online" just like you said.
And i huess that most of them was Google bots and similar?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account