It might not be an issue (Leaderboard)

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 23 posts - Go to Last Post

When I view my leaderboard I see my Gamertag listed twice. All the info is identical. One has my gamerpic on is gray avatar. The leaderboard count is correct, meaning my double listed tag is only counted as 1 towards the leaderboard total.

Does anyone else see my tag twice? While your there feel free to join up Big Grin

http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...eaderboard-59/
When I view my leaderboard I see my Gamertag listed twice. All the info is identical. One has my gamerpic on is gray avatar. The leaderboard count is correct, meaning my double listed tag is only counted as 1 towards the leaderboard total.

Does anyone else see my tag twice? While your there feel free to join up Big Grin

http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...eaderboard-59/
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts

I only see you once in your leaderboard.
However I as well have a leaderboard I am in and am listed twice.
http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...aderboard-254/
Not sure what any of you are seeing, I have checked every one of these leaderboards and found in every instance you are all only listed once.. although in Sentimentalnoos case I think, your just trying to drum up business...lol..

So unless someone fixed this, it was hickup in the system at the time you saw it or you are still seeing it, I think it is on your end.
Wait I see what your are all talking about now. I just checked my created leaderboard for the Challenge badge. One is an old pic of my avatar and it has a 0 gamer score on it, it is also located at the top just under the three leaders. The other is where my position is located with a score for the period.. I'm thinking the double that you are seeing is, if you created the leaderboard it's just that it is showing that you created that particular leaderboard and may not be an actual problem.
Wait I see what your are all talking about now. I just checked my created leaderboard for the Challenge badge. One is an old pic of my avatar and it has a 0 gamer score on it, it is also located at the top just under the three leaders. The other is where my position is located with a score for the period.. I'm thinking the double that you are seeing is, if you created the leaderboard it's just that it is showing that you created that particular leaderboard and may not be an actual problem.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
This isn't occurring on my created leaderboard, but that might be due to there only being three total members that have joined it.
This isn't occurring on my created leaderboard, but that might be due to there only being three total members that have joined it.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
If you wish, tell me which one it is I'll join and you can look at it to see if we can debunk this once and for all?
It's one for members that live in WA State.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Well I don't live in WA. so I'll join it here in minute then when you verify I'll leave it.
Well I don't live in WA. so I'll join it here in minute then when you verify I'll leave it.
Okay, so now it shows me listed twice on there, one with a blank Xbox avatar picture and one with my normal gamerpic. Aside from the different pictures, there doesn't seem to be any differences between the two copies of me.
I have the issue too. Once with my 360 gamerpicture (with GS) and once with my X1 gamerpicture (0 GS).
I have looked through all ten of the leaderboards that I am in and nine of them have me twice. I first appeared for me on the day of the new site format. I do however now see it as a useful thing.

As for drumming up business. I would not try to get anyone to leave GTN.
I have looked through all ten of the leaderboards that I am in and nine of them have me twice. I first appeared for me on the day of the new site format. I do however now see it as a useful thing.

As for drumming up business. I would not try to get anyone to leave GTN.
Originally Posted by Sentimentalnoos
That's not what I was saying, It was a pun on the leaderboard you pointed too and the people that may join in on it.. thus bring more members to our little group...is all I was implying.

As for the issue at hand it looks like that the double listing is only if you created the leaderboard, then and only then you will be listed twice. Once on top as a creator with 0 gamer score and then again on the leaderboard where ever your true position is with a gamer score.

I hope everyone can live with this, if not then I guess we can make this a formal complaint. Smile
As for the issue at hand it looks like that the double listing is only if you created the leaderboard, then and only then you will be listed twice. Once on top as a creator with 0 gamer score and then again on the leaderboard where ever your true position is with a gamer score.
No, it is not. I have it for joined leaderboards as well.
http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...aderboard-272/
Screenshot
That's not what I was saying, It was a pun on the leaderboard you pointed too and the people that may join in on it.. thus bring more members to our little group...is all I was implying.

I hope everyone can live with this, if not then I guess we can make this a formal complaint. Smile
I was not taking it personal just trying to tease you. Sorry if it was unclear.

Now for the only being doubled in the leaderboards that I have created is not true.
I have only created one and am doubled in nine out of ten. The one that I am not doubled in only has four people.
I was not taking it personal just trying to tease you. Sorry if it was unclear.

Now for the only being doubled in the leaderboards that I have created is not true.
I have only created one and am doubled in nine out of ten. The one that I am not doubled in only has four people.
Originally Posted by Sentimentalnoos
Nope didn't take it personal, that's why I replied the way I did.. I thought you...nevermind.. Lol..

As for the issue...thanks for busting my carefully non programmer hypothesis!! I guess we will forward this to the formal complaint department and call in the actual programmers. Thanks to all who posted and helped.
So my leaderboard has over 50 people now and goes to a 2nd page. When on the 2nd page the grayed out duplicate remains at the top of the list showing my position on the previous page. So i'm thinking is this by design then, just as added info?
I have this issue aswell...
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Now is FIXED on my profile leaderboards
Last edited 08-31-2015 at 06:00 PM by QuiCkz Ninja.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account