Jump to unread weirdness

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Info Needed
I remember we had this problem before, and it went away for me, but now it's back with a vengeance. I'd say in about the past week, can't say for sure. Wtf am I talking about? When I click on jump to unread using the button to the left of the thread and it seems to be 'stuck' remembering a specific spot in the thread and doesn't progress down anymore.

This may or may not be helpful, but I think I marked all as read or marked individual threads as read without ever looking into them (busy at work, got behind, clean the slate and start over). But then, I saw the count on certain threads going up so I joined in. This might have been related, but I can't say for sure.

Was a fix ever found before? Or did my behavior change and it appeared to go away and now that I changed it's back for me?
Last edited 08-15-2015 at 05:21 PM by Kaens.
I remember we had this problem before, and it went away for me, but not it's back with a vengeance. I'd say in about the past week, can't say for sure. Wtf am I talking about? When I click on jump to unread using the button to the left of the thread and it seems to be 'stuck' remembering a specific spot in the thread and doesn't progress down anymore.

This may or may not be helpful, but I think I marked all as read or marked individual threads as read without ever looking into them (busy at work, got behind, clean the slate and start over). But then, I saw the count on certain threads going up so I joined in. This might have been related, but I can't say for sure.

Was a fix ever found before? Or did my behavior change and it appeared to go away and now that I changed it's back for me?
Originally Posted by Kaens
I am seeing, and wondering, the same thing. I do usually mark threads as read, and mark all as read, so, I think it went away for a while, before.
Status changed from 'Logged' to 'Info Needed' - This should be fixed now. Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account