too short Please lengthen your message to at least 10

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 22 posts - Go to Last Post

cant reply "ok" "yes" "no" ect... can that be fix?
cant reply "ok" "yes" "no" ect... can that be fix?
Originally Posted by Myuseru Foaran
Do you mean in the forums? I think that is set up on purpose so that people don't spam.
Do you mean in the forums? I think that is set up on purpose so that people don't spam.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
yes on the forums
yes on the forums
Yeah, I don't think they will change that, but its not my call.
Yeah, I don't think they will change that, but its not my call.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
it can't hurt to ask
I actually don't think anyone has ever officially asked before. I know it has been complained about within actual threads, but no one has ever asked to change it. It would be nice to be able to post short replies.
And I don't really think it stops spam, only hurts real people.
as I don't really care but I think its for people like this, (see below meme). even though this is the internet and it doesn't really matter because I myself do not correct grammar but technically some one word answers are not complete sentences. Again, I don't care either way.

as I don't really care but I think its for people like this, (see below meme). even though this is the internet and it doesn't really matter because I myself do not correct grammar but technically some one word answers are not complete sentences. Again, I don't care either way.

Originally Posted by Preludecris
this567890
Why be on a site with words if you can't use full sentences?
Why be on a site with words if you can't use full sentences?
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
length of most words are under 10 having to type up to 10 just to say 1 little word like "true" or "sure" short replies makes it easy for people short on time
length of most words are under 10 having to type up to 10 just to say 1 little word like "true" or "sure" short replies makes it easy for people short on time
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
ok how is that not nice i dont see it
ok how is that not nice i dont see it
I think what he's saying is, a one word answer really doesn't sound too nice. Its actually a nicer compliment or respect to elaborate. I like we have a minimum of at least ten, I would hate to see a thread or certain member constantly just saying "k" or "sure" or "yup" I think that would get on my nerves a bit.
I think what he's saying is, a one word answer really doesn't sound too nice. Its actually a nicer compliment or respect to elaborate. I like we have a minimum of at least ten, I would hate to see a thread or certain member constantly just saying "k" or "sure" or "yup" I think that would get on my nerves a bit.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I am pretty sure that isn't what he is saying at all.
I am pretty sure that isn't what he is saying at all.
Originally Posted by futiles
Exactly890
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Yet copy/pasta does not.
Yet copy/pasta does not.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I like pasta.
I like pasta.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
1234THIS90
yup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account