Achievement Fest attendee livestreamed her marriage proposal

General Chat

Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

Haha, that was pretty great. I like how her own mother joined the chat before it happened and she was still none the wiser.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/10/...riage-proposal
http://www.twitch.tv/nescaughtfire33/v/18408916

Around 36 minutes into her stream, Nescaughtfire was surprised by a marriage proposal.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Awesome, I can't believe she was speechless for like 30 seconds...
I can't believe how much money bought happiness.

I'm happy for the couple. 6 months from now one of them will be much richer, while the other much poorer.
I wanted to see it, but honestly neither link is working for me so I give up.
That was a very sweet and warm full proposal right there. Congratulations to them!
It's not as sweet once you learn he "donated" 10s of thousands of dollars to her twitch feed.
It's not as sweet once you learn he "donated" 10s of thousands of dollars to her twitch feed.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Ugh, yeah it went from sweet to creepy with that and I still can't see the damn videos.
SO, what you are saying then is that he was a viewer who donated money to her. After doing this he ended up dating her and then after that asked for her hand.

That's what I am getting from this.
SO, what you are saying then is that he was a viewer who donated money to her. After doing this he ended up dating her and then after that asked for her hand.

That's what I am getting from this.
Originally Posted by Monky Spit
Yes. I am saying he paid to win. It was total mail order bride.
I get that feeling too, but I don't like any of that donations stuff. That was the longest I ever watched a stream and just watching people throw money at her I was in shock. I mean I knew it happened, but I never watch those things.

That said, just cause I'm a cranky old man, good on her for making money whatever legal way she can. Also I hope it works out and wish them the best of luck.
Just WOW! That is all I have to say.
I'm sure, somewhere, you can find the amounts donated. Can probably find her blowing him off initially as well, at least until his donations cracked the 5 figure mark. And that's not cumulative, I mean literally 5 figure single point donations. Who knows how much he "invested" in her before she finally gave him the time of day.... or a handy...

I'm just gonna leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfjfX-pn8pA
Most expensive Season Pass ever
Originally Posted by DrMondo7
Fixed it for you.
OFF TOPIC:

I like that we can post just a video, with no text at all.

BUT...

If I want to include text, well, it better be 10 goddamn characters or more, or you can forget it.
I'm sure, somewhere, you can find the amounts donated. Can probably find her blowing him off initially as well, at least until his donations cracked the 5 figure mark. And that's not cumulative, I mean literally 5 figure single point donations. Who knows how much he "invested" in her before she finally gave him the time of day.... or a handy...

I'm just gonna leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfjfX-pn8pA
From her twitch page:

Top 10 Donators!

Chinconia: 28881.39

Capt_Shadow: 2872.00

Donkey: 2390.64

Pickles: 2085.00

Nemmy: 1705.00

Love<3: 1621.38

wIjsnow: 1523.99

Odellel: 1371.85

Slacker: 1352.35

Frosty: 1343.51
Eh, it is whatever now. People are strange about things.

OFF TOPIC:

I like that we can post just a video, with no text at all.

BUT...

If I want to include text, well, it better be 10 goddamn characters or more, or you can forget it.
Originally Posted by futiles
This, this is funny.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account