YouTube integration beyond forums

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Would you like more YouTube integration?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 17 (60.71%) Yes

× 2 (7.14%) Nah

× 9 (32.14%) Huh? Free Poll!

• Added 10-05-2015 08:31 PM
  • 28 votes
I would like to be able to embed YouTube videos in my comments in feeds and in my solutions to achievements. Or in a guide, basically if I have a free form typing area, I'd like to be able to put a video there instead.
I would like to be able to embed YouTube videos in my comments in feeds and in my solutions to achievements. Or in a guide, basically if I have a free form typing area, I'd like to be able to put a video there instead.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I actually voted, and voted yes, not because I want or would like more YouTube integration, but, because your logic is solid, and is actually how I would expect it to be already.
I've been pushing this idea with my MOTM Interview.
I've been pushing this idea too.. I like it.. but again, not totally up to me.
Status changed to 'Logged' - YouTube is almost fully integrated. Starting today, you can now embed YouTube videos in achievement guides.

I will look into adding this and other BB code functionality to activity feed comments next.
Status changed to 'Logged' - YouTube is almost fully integrated. Starting today, you can now embed YouTube videos in achievement guides.

I will look into adding this and other BB code functionality to activity feed comments next.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Thanks, I noticed some of my URLs in my guides already embedded. Wonder why I am searching through my old stuff. Confused

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account