Are Fallout 4 Socks worth $85?

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

Are Fallout 4 Socks Worth $85

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 3 (8.11%) YES! My feet need to be toasty while I play Fallout.

× 20 (54.05%) No, that's a bit much even with the season pass.

× 14 (37.84%) I don't care either way, just here for the poll.

• Added 10-27-2015 05:19 PM
  • 37 votes
There you have it, the newest Fallout 4 Bundle comes with socks and the season pass. Will you be picking this one up?
yeah ill pick it up... just for the socks.
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Nah, I already have the Pip Boy edition coming (and the disc ear-marked for a friend) and a digital copy ordered and ready to pre-load. The socks will be available separately...
would gamers club members get 20% off the 85 or just the 59.99? if its off the 85 its a great deal! the game and season pass for 68. dont really care about the socks but i would wear them if they were free
would gamers club members get 20% off the 85 or just the 59.99? if its off the 85 its a great deal! the game and season pass for 68. dont really care about the socks but i would wear them if they were free
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Yes, you do get the 20% off if you are a member. Throw it into your shopping cart and it should show you the discount.
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
It does. That is why I got my Pip Boy edition through them, too. $25 off was pretty good.
That is why I got my Pip Boy edition through them, too. $25 off was pretty good.
Originally Posted by futiles
How did you do that, physical store pre-order? I was on the site when the Pip Boys went up and could not get one,
How did you do that, physical store pre-order? I was on the site when the Pip Boys went up and could not get one,
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
BestBuy.com ship to the house. No issue what so ever...

I was even able to call in last week, and change my credit card for it. Moved it to the Best Buy Visa, double up some points...
I would have prefer green socks with vault symbol on it instead of the vault boy.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account