"Wanted" badge did not unlock?

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Hey guys. I know Grand Theft Auto inside out, and I know a lot of different cheat codes from different platforms and different games of GTA for this particular badge (and it's obvious to me which particular cheat code I should use) but despite trying them in the search bar so many times I haven't got the badge for this. If anyone knows what exact cheat code from which exact game is needed, I would appreciate a PM. Thank you Smile
Hey guys. I know Grand Theft Auto inside out, and I know a lot of different cheat codes from different platforms and different games of GTA for this particular badge (and it's obvious to me which particular cheat code I should use) but despite trying them in the search bar so many times I haven't got the badge for this. If anyone knows what exact cheat code from which exact game is needed, I would appreciate a PM. Thank you Smile
Originally Posted by Stormy
There are not just numbers on a telephone.
Last edited 02-18-2016 at 07:48 AM by futiles.
Well that's the thing I even tried the old fashioned button combos, e.g. from Vice City etc.
Well that's the thing I even tried the old fashioned button combos, e.g. from Vice City etc.
Originally Posted by Stormy
Sometimes, phone numbers don't use numbers...
Sometimes, phone numbers don't use numbers...
Originally Posted by futiles
Lol wow I finally remembered what I needed to do, brain has switched on now. Thank you sir ^^
Thanks for the hints, futiles.
Closing this now

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account