Best Week Ever II did not unlock for me.

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

I broke the 5000 gamerscore in a week back during the 1-17-2016 week. I noticed these badges are a bit buggy on when they unlock for people so I decided to wait a bit but it still hasnt popped.
Well, I was going to say that if you had just done it, give it about one week and it should eventually unlock. But since it's been over a month, looks like the devs need to look into the coding for the badge.
Someone from the staff should be able to manually unlock this for you Smile
I broke the 5000 gamerscore in a week back during the 1-17-2016 week. I noticed these badges are a bit buggy on when they unlock for people so I decided to wait a bit but it still hasnt popped.
Originally Posted by JGravert

Hey there Happy to try and help out here, yes sometimes badges gut stuck and then someone has to go kick the system a bit, I try my best to let Eric handle this type of stuff, but sometimes he gets a bit busy and I like to keep the community as happy as I can.. so if you could please bear with me a little. also just wanted to go over this with you, just without looking at your profile and stats, you do realize the time frame has to be within the same week and have certain cut off's for these. So Sunday to Saturday not Wednesday to Tuesday.. also you must have been a verified member of GTN during that week,these are not retro'd in any way.. That's just FYI, I will look into your problem a bit more and see if you do actually fit the criteria and get back with unless Eric trumps me either way, if you could be just a bit more patient I would appreciate that.
According to GTN, he accomplished it:

Notice the week of Jan 17 he is over 5K on GTN's tracking feature, which maintains the Sun-Sat, Central Time Server statistics.
Hey there Happy to try and help out here, yes sometimes badges gut stuck and then someone has to go kick the system a bit, I try my best to let Eric handle this type of stuff, but sometimes he gets a bit busy and I like to keep the community as happy as I can.. so if you could please bear with me a little. also just wanted to go over this with you, just without looking at your profile and stats, you do realize the time frame has to be within the same week and have certain cut off's for these. So Sunday to Saturday not Wednesday to Tuesday.. also you must have been a verified member of GTN during that week,these are not retro'd in any way.. That's just FYI, I will look into your problem a bit more and see if you do actually fit the criteria and get back with unless Eric trumps me either way, if you could be just a bit more patient I would appreciate that.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Thanks for looking into it and no big rush. Whenever you guys get a chance to look into it is fine by me. I was definatly watching the time frame on the thing. I actually busted out Gone Home quick before starting my White Night overnight run-through because I didnt think I would be able to get far enough in to White Night before it hit midnight to hit the 5000. I just wanted to mention it before it disappeared off my weekly stats like futiles pointed out. Works picking up and the kids start spring sports soon so I'm pretty sure I won't be seeing another 5000 week anytime soon.
Hmmm interesting and one for Eric...the gamerscore graph page in stats only shows 3,660GS achieved that week. If the badge is based off that graph data, maybe there's a bug in there?
Hmmm interesting and one for Eric...the gamerscore graph page in stats only shows 3,660GS achieved that week. If the badge is based off that graph data, maybe there's a bug in there?
Originally Posted by dieselv2
I went back through and checked and here is the daily breakdown for achievements that week.
1-17 985pts
1-18 340pts
1-19. 900pts
1-20. 430pts
1-21. 455pts
1-22. 550pts
1-23. 1420pts
Total 5080 pts

If the graph is only showing the 3660 for the week then that would seem to not be including the 1420 for Saturday the 23rd.
Interesting observation, thanks to futiles too, been on my phone most of the day and wanted to get back to my pc to check stats, it just makes it easier to open tabs. Definitely going to put this on Eric's radar and you'll be getting your badge here shortly, unless my phone dies ,then you'll get it a little later then shorter, but you'll still get it. Smile
Thanks for the help all. Badge has been added.
You're right, the issue has to do with the gamerscore graph on the Stats page. The My Stats area (in the sidebar) reflects the most accurate information. I will update this graph on the Stats page to reflect these numbers.

Updating this issue as Logged.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account