Found 20 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved

Poll for polls' sake

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 18 (72.00%) Yes.

× 7 (28.00%) No.

• Added 06-17-2016 06:40 PM
  • 25 votes
is not showing up. The gs for it has been added, but it's not syncing.
Keep us posted; I'm sure that there will be a few people that will pick it up once it's running right.
Same here, also does not show up for me.
Have you had issues with them unlocking now? And thanks for your maps, BTW.
Have you had issues with them unlocking now? And thanks for your maps, BTW.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
What maps?
Maps :
http://www.trueachievements.com/foru...spx?tid=807884

SOme achievements were buggy for me. 100 days played took +- 65 hours on Ios and +- 45 hours on Kindle fire, instead of 33.33 hours. Besides, Iron man, diamonds to you and inception only unlocked when I was the host with the device on which I wanted to unlock the achievements on.
Maps :

SOme achievements were buggy for me. 100 days played took +- 65 hours on Ios and +- 45 hours on Kindle fire, instead of 33.33 hours. Besides, Iron man, diamonds to you and inception only unlocked when I was the host with the device on which I wanted to unlock the achievements on.
Originally Posted by Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Ah, thanks... Guess I'm knocking out some points...
Maps :

So how do you get the mapsosting with the to iOS and Fire? I figured out the unzip and move to Android, and have been hosting with the Android, but the same achievements fail to pop on either. So if I had the map saved on iOS and Fire, they would pop?
So how do you get the mapsosting with the to iOS and Fire? I figured out the unzip and move to Android, and have been hosting with the Android, but the same achievements fail to pop on either. So if I had the map saved on iOS and Fire, they would pop?
You can't save on the PC and make these your maps? Or do they only work local? I haven't looked at the details.
Well, what I had originally done was download Showtime's zip files and transfer to my Android. I nailed that one, then reloaded the maps, and used it to host my iOS and Fire. After a while, the achies stopped popping. They are virtually the same across the two platforms, consistent with his comment. So I then used my PC to host and joined via LAN with the iOS and Fire - nope. So we need to somehow download his maps onto the devices individually I guess.
Status changed to 'Resolved' - This game is syncing correctly as of a week ago. These Minecraft Pocket Edition games sorta breaks the logic I had in place since they are Android and iOS games that appear in the Xbox One and Windows 10 feed. The older Android and iOS games still appear in the older feed so it required a bit of setup to get them to sync correctly. All is well now.

Also, closing this poll.. I see what you did there. Smile
Status changed to 'Resolved' - This game is syncing correctly as of a week ago. These Minecraft Pocket Edition games sorta breaks the logic I had in place since they are Android and iOS games that appear in the Xbox One and Windows 10 feed. The older Android and iOS games still appear in the older feed so it required a bit of setup to get them to sync correctly. All is well now.

Also, closing this poll.. I see what you did there. Smile
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Thanks, and, how dare you?! LOL
My kids had an old Kindle Fire sitting around the house gathering dust so I thought I would give this a shot. Turns out, the Kindle Fire is too old. The Amazon app store would let me purchase it because my Kindle Fire was not a supported device.

Oh well...
Bum deal, Patrick. Well, they are cheap and often on sale...
It also works on android devices. Download the amazon store on an android device, then purchase and download the kindle fire version from there.
It also works on android devices. Download the amazon store on an android device, then purchase and download the kindle fire version from there.
Is this an additional version? If it's already been purchased through amazon, is it just a matter of download, or is it another purchase? I have only 4 left on Fire... not worth another $7
Is this an additional version? If it's already been purchased through amazon, is it just a matter of download, or is it another purchase? I have only 4 left on Fire... not worth another $7
Each type of device counts as a different version for Minecraft. It really sucks it's not the same across the board. So if you want to 100% Minecraft PE on all devices, you would have to buy it 3 times. IOS, Android, and Amazon.

Luckily the Amazon app can be installed on Android devices and you can just download it to what ever device you want without having a Kindle Fire to play it on. As stated though, that counts towards the Amazon Minecraft and not the Android Minecraft.
Each type of device counts as a different version for Minecraft. It really sucks it's not the same across the board. So if you want to 100% Minecraft PE on all devices, you would have to buy it 3 times. IOS, Android, and Amazon.

Luckily the Amazon app can be installed on Android devices and you can just download it to what ever device you want without having a Kindle Fire to play it on. As stated though, that counts towards the Amazon Minecraft and not the Android Minecraft.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
I knew that, I was only wondering if it added another version. I only have the play for 100 days left on Fire and iOS. Android is 100%. Then I can get back to Story Mode and finish up console editions. Easy 7-8k gs really from them all.
I knew that, I was only wondering if it added another version. I only have the play for 100 days left on Fire and iOS. Android is 100%. Then I can get back to Story Mode and finish up console editions. Easy 7-8k gs really from them all.
I'm down to 5 on the Fire. How did you get the maps added on the iOS version?
There's an app you can download on Win10 that allows you to simply add it. Check out this thread at TA.for how to do it. Really simple actually.

All I have left are the 100 days on Fire and Ios... they are not going very fast...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account