It wouldn't be Election Day without a Poll...

General Chat

Found 22 posts - Go to Last Post

In the spirit of Election Day... Who would you rather have as a leader?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 8 (16.00%) John-117

× 8 (16.00%) Ezio Auditore da Firenze

× 6 (12.00%) Andrew Ryan

× 28 (56.00%) Yay! Free Poll!

• Added 11-08-2016 04:41 PM
  • 50 votes
Do your civic duty and vote... Even if you aren't an American Party

Do it for the badge!
Last edited 11-08-2016 at 04:43 PM by Mike Pitch.
Who are these people? Maybe give us a little background.. Enzo is from Assassins Creed, but I'm ashamed to say I don't recognize the other two.
John 117 is better known as "Master Chief" from Halo. I believe that Andrew Ryan is the guy that built Rapture in Bioshock.
John 117 is better known as "Master Chief" from Halo. I believe that Andrew Ryan is the guy that built Rapture in Bioshock.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Good info... I want to change my vote now....lol.
Thanks Hyrule! Sorry I should have put the game titles next to the names. I liked the inclusion of Andrew Ryan because of how he built a city to get away from the governments of the world, but as is usually the case, ran into similar issues and had to deal with a civil war and the eventual collapse of his city.
The Rapture be upon us already, so Andrew Ryan it is. Would you kindly....?
Uh no John Cena he seems to be in every meme these days.
Would you kindly answer this poll?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Fsh gets it.
Would you kindly answer this poll?
I did, which is unusual, for me.
I did, which is unusual, for me.
Originally Posted by futiles
...as if you coerced by the repetitive use of a simple phrase...
...as if you coerced by the repetitive use of a simple phrase...
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I've never been asked that question before.
I've never been asked that question before.
Originally Posted by futiles
You've never played Bioshock? I see in your played games that you did last year... would you kindly keep playing that game so you can fully appreciate the great humor in these last few posts? Big Grin lol
You've never played Bioshock? I see in your played games that you did last year... would you kindly keep playing that game so you can fully appreciate the great humor in these last few posts? Big Grin lol
Futiles, would you kindly finish Bioshock... it really is a great game, maybe the One version. I don't think there is any Fallout 4 DLC out now is there...
Futiles, would you kindly finish Bioshock... it really is a great game, maybe the One version. I don't think there is any Fallout 4 DLC out now is there...
But Fallout 4 mods, don't forget the mods.
Last year? I don't think so. I played the first one, it was OK, at best. Pretty much no interest in going back to it.
See above post. I think I even tried the second one. Same thing.
Go Donald Go :-)
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Didja even read the poll options?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account