What game should HyruleBalverine boost next?

General Chat

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

What console should I boost a MP game on?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 8 (26.67%) Xbox One

× 6 (20.00%) Xbox One (B / C)

× 13 (43.33%) Xbox 360

× 3 (10.00%) Mobile/Tablet/Other

• Added 03-12-2017 07:01 AM
  • 30 votes
As I write this post, I currently have 347 achievements out of 436 won on Killer Instinct, including all of the online required achievements (At least, until Shin Hisako releases this month, but I should be able to finish her as quickly as I did Kilgore). For the last few months, I've had a really good group of people boosting this game with me, several of which are regular users of this wonderful site. But, now, my need to boost is done and I'll be able to plod along Story Mode for Season 2 (almost done), fight titles and played matches for each character that remains, and Shadow Lords on my own in my free time.

So, now I need to start boosting a new MP game and here's where I'd like your help: What game should I start boosting the MP for next? I'm not looking to purchase anything new (though I am always picking up the free downloads and Games with Gold) as I have a large library of games and backlog already.

Because I have so many, rather than list them all, I'm going to link both to my game's list here on GTN and my filterable game's list on TA:
https://www.gamertagnation.com/membe...lverine/games/
https://www.trueachievements.com/gam...gamecollection

I'm not sure if any of the phone or Win 8 games are boostable, so I'll just list "Other" to include these in the poll.
I voted for the Xbox 360. You should boost BattleBlock Theater with me! :P
I voted for the Xbox 360. You should boost BattleBlock Theater with me! :P
Originally Posted by Adorabear
I second this since if you don't do it I'll get recruited to help and I don't want it on my tag.
Does the option 'Xbox One (B / C)' stand for back-compat? If so, you should do Borderlands.
Yep, backwards compatible. I've also just gone through ALL of my games and updated "My Game Collection" over on TA. Phew; that took a few hours to go through, I think.
Dead Squirrels....that is all.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I can only assume that means that the squirrels running around on the hamster wheel in your head are dead, so you have no idea. Lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account