I'm also getting the error on a number of threads in the forums

Issues & Bug Reports

Resolved
I am not sure why xLil SheWolfx's thread is locked I would have preferred to add to hers rather that start a new thread. I am getting the cloudflare error 520 on a number of threads including everything on the latest posts except "I am getting an error" and "Will you continue playing XBOX 360?"
That thread wasn't locked. But I believe this issue is fixed now. Please let me know if this pops up again elsewhere on the site. Thanks for reporting this.
Thank you for resolving this thought it was just me Smile
Just had the Cloudflare 520 error happen while on the Who's Online page when the page auto refreshed.

P.S. Nerd alert: this is post 616 for me.
Just had the Cloudflare 520 error happen while on the Who's Online page when the page auto refreshed.

P.S. Nerd alert: this is post 616 for me.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Looking into this. I couldn't duplicate it at first but I'm checking logs for the error.
I had the same issue last night when looking at new threads. Looks to be working ok as of right now.
Status changed from 'Resolved' to 'Logged' - Reopening this since it popped up again this evening. Looking into it now.
Still a work in progress. Thanks to everyone that has been reporting this as it happens. I am working diligently with my host to diagnose and resolve this promptly.

As of this post these posts are accessible however after a period of 6-8 hours these posts may report an error message again.

I will continue to monitor the situation and report back shortly. Thank you for your patience.
Just had this same error occur while on the Who's Online page when it auto-refreshed.
Just had this same error occur while on the Who's Online page when it auto-refreshed.
Just had it happen again, on the same page.
Same error again on the same page just now.
Same error again on the same page just now.
Thanks for letting me know that you're still getting this error. I noticed your last 3 posts were all around the same time of day (in the early morning for me). Are you getting this error at other times of the day as well?

I'm curious of the timing because we have several server-intensive scripts that run late at night around the same time as your earlier posts. I just recently made changes to that schedule to see if that resolves it.
Thanks for letting me know that you're still getting this error. I noticed your last 3 posts were all around the same time of day (in the early morning for me). Are you getting this error at other times of the day as well?

I'm curious of the timing because we have several server-intensive scripts that run late at night around the same time as your earlier posts. I just recently made changes to that schedule to see if that resolves it.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Not that I've noticed. Lately, I have been working from 2 to 11 pm in my local time zone, so I leave myself logged into the site on the Who's Online page and my computer on while I'm gone, although my computer eventually goes into standby mode, so I don't see the site update during that time.
Had this error occur again at some point between 3 and 11 am PDT.
Thanks for the update. I am continuing to monitor
Just had the error occur again about ten minutes ago on the Who's Online page.
Just had the error occur again about ten minutes ago on the Who's Online page.
Had it happen again around the same time.
Had it happen again around the same time.
Happened again. Same time, same page.
Happened again. Same time, same page.
And it happened again, at the same time and on the same page as before.
And it happened again, at the same time and on the same page as before.
And once again.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account