GTN needs longer log-in time or something...

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

I think the system automatically logs you out after a certain period of time? Well, that time needs to be extended or made infinite. I literally spent an hour writing a review on Red Dead Redemption but lost everything because the system logged me out -- when I logged back in, it said there was an error and I should try refreshing the previous page (so I went back to the review page, and lo-and-behold, everything that I had written was gone).

Well, I love Redemption, but I'm not spending another hour writing another review for it.
Sorry to hear that happened. Frown Almost everything on the site has changed, but the login time remained the same. Nonetheless, I'll definitely look into what caused this issue.

It also seems as though I'm having issues with the Quick Reply feature too.

By the way, I'm thinking about buying Red Dead Redemption tomorrow. I'm guessing that it's worth the buy, right? Smile
it's turning out to be far more popular than i was expecting. all of my friends ended up getting it instead of just one or two.
Sorry to hear that happened. Frown Almost everything on the site has changed, but the login time remained the same. Nonetheless, I'll definitely look into what caused this issue.

It also seems as though I'm having issues with the Quick Reply feature too.

By the way, I'm thinking about buying Red Dead Redemption tomorrow. I'm guessing that it's worth the buy, right? Smile
Originally Posted by Eric
I saw it at Blank's place, and it's so sweet. The horse riding mechanics have him tearing his hair out, but apart from that, it's polished as hell. The story runs at the same pace as a GTA game, as in, you choose to take a mission, and only then does the story progress. Apparently there's a LOT to do aside from the missions, and it has a "honour" system, kind of like Fable's karma system.

I can see the makings of a review from him.

Not just the single player, but at the same time, the Multiplayer is enormous, with the entire world of the single player available for use in the Multiplayer, which is to say... huge. It's like searching for your mates across an entire US county and then blowing their brains out is the new thing. Maybe the map is too big, but it's certainly an interesting attitude to the game.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account