Microsoft Announces Console Wraps for Series X

News & Announcements

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Microsoft announced yesterday that they will be releasing 3 different console wraps for the Xbox Series X later this year: Starfield; Arctic Camo; and Mineral Camo.
You can pre-order these now if you so choose.

Source: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/08/...tarfield-camo/
Ooof, I do not like the camo ones. That pattern looks like they took it off some Walmart sweatpants. (Yes, I am a camo snob.)

Starfield one is kinda cool at least.
I wonder if there going the make wraps for older games.
Ooof, I do not like the camo ones. That pattern looks like they took it off some Walmart sweatpants. (Yes, I am a camo snob.)

Starfield one is kinda cool at least.
Originally Posted by zoidberg1339
I think camo looks dumb anywhere outside of an actual specific required use for camo.
I think camo looks dumb anywhere outside of an actual specific required use for camo.
Originally Posted by futiles
Agreed... Unless you're in the armed forces or a fan of Stan Ridgway. You look about as camouflaged as a Dyno-Rod van walking around town wearing that shit.
Agreed... Unless you're in the armed forces or a fan of Stan Ridgway. You look about as camouflaged as a Dyno-Rod van walking around town wearing that shit.
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
I feel personally attacked ...I do like Stan Ridgway though.
It was the first single I ever bought Stick Out Tongue
I'll never understand why they do some many of these camo designs. Do they really sell that well?

I've got the Halo Series X, so not in a rush for one of these, but if I didn't I'd be tempted to buy the Starfield Wrap, Headset, and Controller to match them all up.

Bring the Console Wraps and Headsets to Design Lab! I'll finally purchase the Elite I've had designed forever and get a matching Wrap/Headset to go with it!
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
I have no idea who Stan Ridgway is, but, I only use camo while hunting. And only the appropriate camp for the hunt...
I have no idea who Stan Ridgway is, but, I only use camo while hunting. And only the appropriate camp for the hunt...
Originally Posted by futiles
He was the original lead singer of a post-punk(?) turned new wave band called Wall of Voodoo back in the late 70s/early 80s. Their best known song is “Mexican Radio”.

Ridgway eventually went solo, with his biggest hit being a song called “Camouflage”. (If you’re a Sabaton fan you might have heard their cover.)

My favorite WoV album is Seven Days in Sammystown, which was after Ridgway left, but he’s an interesting artist nonetheless.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account