Reason I'm not a paid member

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 20 posts - Go to Last Post

The only reason I'm not a paid member or frequent user of this site is the fact that the site doesn't completely sync your profile. This is one the nicest, cleanest looking sites for the xbox360, but a half synced profile isn't so great. If my complete game and achievement list showed, this would probably be the sole site that I used for Xbox. Anyone else think the same?
Last edited 05-01-2011 at 06:46 PM by SpectreSubZero.
You're right, and I understand where you're coming from. As a gamer, I also find it frustrating when my achievements and gamerscore totals don't update on here.

The system is constantly being worked on, but I'm devoting this entire week to finding an accurate and reliable solution for our syncing problems.

With that said, I sincerely appreciate the feedback. Now it's time I get to work.
Thanks for the response and other than that, this site is a visually stunning site compared to most game sites out there, and has a lot to offer, so hopefully you find a solution!
This site is great. One of my favorite features is being able to see all the upcoming releases, As well as releases planned several months down the road. This is something I love, As trying to locate the same info in a clear and thorough way anywhere else is something to be had. And I have many more reasons why I try to visit here every day, And am proud to be a Premium member.
Any issues that this site has, As most sites do, Will undoubtedly be resolved. Eric has mad skills And does not settle for less than the best. I picked this up just by observing what he's done with this site already. I use to belong to an other gaming site, But just didn't feel very fullfilled with that one. Joining up here was a smart move for me cuz all I need when it comes to gaming ouside my XBOX is here. But anyway Spectre, I believe what you are looking for in a gaming site is here, And a little patience is all you need before it all starts clicking for ya.
NO doubt you are correct. This site has what I'm looking for. I'm a member of Trueachievements, Playfire, and Raptr. All of them are missing something here and there. This site has the best qualities of all of them combined. That's why I say, if the scanner read 100% of my profile, and they got back up and running, I would no doubt solely use this site.
Playfire was the one I used to belong to. It always seemed like it took a very long time to update my gaming status. But no doubt a good site if your into networking.
Agree with you all here,once the sync has been sorted this will be my main sight to go on as i think its great and really user friendly.
I appreciate the kind comments, everyone. I am hoping to eliminate almost all of the syncing issues by the end of today.
That's awesome, what would this fix include? I'm overly excited to start really using this site then
There are still some lingering date/time issues during the syncing of recently played games. On the upside, almost all achievements sync up properly.

There's another update on the way which should enable us to sync up your entire game library. We may only sync up the last 3 games played at the moment.
Who gives a shit,the whole point of this site is to bring gamers together as a community. Not to show off gamerscore.
being able to see an accurate and current list of recently played games is a good way to connect to others within the community, so it's not unfounded.
I was just about to whine about the update failure glitch was happening to me again when I noticed this thread.

I trust you guys. This is definitely one of the best sites I've seen yet that's neat, organized, and fun to be apart of Big Grin
You, ma'am, just made my day. Smile Really though — there's a lot more to be done around here. I plan on spending much of tomorrow putting the finishing touches on a few things.
Last edited 06-25-2011 at 04:45 PM by Obsidian Tides.
Haven't been on the site in a few months, but I see that my gamertag info is still incorrect. Although my tag is tracking correct and everything is updating, on the main page it still says I only have 1094 achievements and 46 games. It has said this all year, it doesn't ever move. I have 2,178 achievements and 82 games.

If I remove my tag, then reconnect my tag, as if it were a new tag, would it fully update this information to the correct info?
You're right. The achievement totals are off for a few gamertags. This is because of a limitation in the number of games synced up at a time.

Some gamertags (myself included) have achievements in older games that they no longer play. Those games + achievements do not sync up at this moment. The system only syncs the last 3 played games for each gamertag.

I'm currently working on a solution for this so stay tuned. Smile
YOU CAN DO EET!

I see it as a way to throw off my gamerscore enemies >.> Just when they THINK they have more than me BAM! I am up by 20 points Big Grin

Yes....I have an overactive imagination >.>;;;
Haven't used this site in a long time again, but i see that my profile is still over 1000 achievements off. I have 2,294 achievements, not the 1100 this site shows. This is the same problem that has existed since I joined May of 2010
Haven't used this site in a long time again, but i see that my profile is still over 1000 achievements off. I have 2,294 achievements, not the 1100 this site shows. This is the same problem that has existed since I joined May of 2010
Originally Posted by Spectre
It looks like you readded your gamertag last night. That means all of your achievements will need to be resynced as well.

I'm looking into several syncing issues with older games. Some data from the database doesn't want to play nice with the data from Xbox Live.
It looks like you readded your gamertag last night. That means all of your achievements will need to be resynced as well.

I'm looking into several syncing issues with older games. Some data from the database doesn't want to play nice with the data from Xbox Live.
Originally Posted by Eric
Well something both good and bad came from the resync. The bad part is, is that it shows i only have 7 achievements now lol...not to mention they are 7 from a game I haven't played in over a year. The good side is, that it now reads how many games I've played. It use to say 40 something and now it is over 80.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account