Resolved
This is really odd. I was able to connect, login and reconnect OpenID without any issues. The badge will unlock when you add OpenID from the Manage Connections page. I'll continue testing.
I haven't tried Wordpress or anything like that but I linked my Facebook, Twitter and G+ accounts and none of them triggered the badges associated with them. Maybe it's just a snafu with those type of badges altogether?
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
I actually had to add them via Firefox because I couldn't get them to add correctly via Internet Explorer; neither on my Win 8.1 laptop or my Win 8 phone.
I've used Firefox 30 to link the accounts I have, all badges unlocked except OpenID fine.
OpenId works fine, badge unlocked
OpenId works fine, badge unlocked
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
What kind of account did you use?
This is really odd. I was able to connect, login and reconnect OpenID without any issues. The badge will unlock when you add OpenID from the Manage Connections page. I'll continue testing.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
That was the solution for my Facebook/Twitter/W-Live problems. I was simply adding my page URLs to my profile. Once I used the Manage Connections page to link them, the badges unlocked instantly. Thanks for the heads-up!

Haven't done OpenId yet..
What kind of account did you use?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Google :-)
Created misfut.wordpress.com - Lined - Doesn't show connected on connections.

Try to reconnect - says connected.
I was able to use a google account, once I finally downloaded Firefox and tried it there. On Chrome, it jumps to a new entry. On IE for me, it got locked up and stuck with a blank screen after the login process.

All of the other types worked great in Chrome for me.
Of course that means I'm 5 points closer to Kaens. Smile 9th place on the leaderboard now.
Of course that means I'm 5 points closer to Kaens. Smile 9th place on the leaderboard now.
What happened to you weren't going to try for that? I knew you were sandbagging it. Trust me, I got my eyes on you my friend! I still can't get this damn badge, see pic...

File Type: jpg
What happened to you weren't going to try for that? I knew you were sandbagging it. Trust me, I got my eyes on you my friend! I still can't get this damn badge, see pic...

Originally Posted by Kaens
All I want to do is pass Porsche on the leaderboard... Oh and Nightmare... and maybe Sith Rick... No worries, you'll still be 300+ points ahead of me.
I was able to use a google account, once I finally downloaded Firefox and tried it there. On Chrome, it jumps to a new entry. On IE for me, it got locked up and stuck with a blank screen after the login process.

All of the other types worked great in Chrome for me.
This didn't work for me, hangs at the account selection screen. Nothing worked in IE, everything else worked fine in Firefox except this one.
I don't have an open ID account, so maybe I'll make one and test this out myself..i could use another badge...isn't that right Kaens?
I don't have an open ID account, so maybe I'll make one and test this out myself..i could use another badge...isn't that right Kaens?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Nah, you guys don't need more badges... A nice filter on the badges would be to be able to see what other people don't have.
The thing is, you don't create an OpenID account. OpenID is tied to other accounts like yahoo and google. Rather than link the "OpenID" and give the badge, for may of us it is merely linking the account type associated with the OpenID we use.
Nah, you guys don't need more badges... A nice filter on the badges would be to be able to see what other people don't have.
I know exactly which ones you don't have....including that really rare one I just got....
u referring to the 1k post badge? im closing in on that 1
I know exactly which ones you don't have....including that really rare one I just got....
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Well, let's try not to encourage spamming the forums!
Well, let's try not to encourage spamming the forums!
Are you accusing me of spamming the forums....and here I thought I was being ver, very, very helpful....lol.. but yea I hear you on that..but since Eric knows about this and is looking into it I'll let him take it from here..

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account