Incorrect timestamps (affects streak)

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 27 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved

Should anyone care? (select all that apply)

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 25 (55.56%) Of course, it is always good be aware of problems

× 10 (22.22%) Wow, pretty anal. No one cares.

× 30 (66.67%) Thanks for the poll!

• Added 04-14-2015 08:46 PM
  • 45 votes
  • Multiple choice enabled
Hmm, see as the owner of multiple Japanese consoles and games, I'm just a donor and don't actually need to come to AF for anything other than to meet you guys in person.
Originally Posted by Kaens
That is the only reason I go. I have a streak to maintain as the lowest scorer at each AF.
Hmm, see as the owner of multiple Japanese consoles and games, I'm just a donor and don't actually need to come to AF for anything other than to meet you guys in person.
Originally Posted by Kaens
But you have to bring Lore Tore: Chocolate and get Futiles to do it... And you don't have a Euro console, yet, as far as I know.
Yes, CK is 3 of 3.

You missed JB330 and LibrarianBeth. Streak Leader has not missed, but griffey95 skipped last year and SG Steelhead missed year one (not his choice). The ladies from Wyoming were not year one attendees. Tandar skipped year 3. The Dren was also detained from year 3, as was Faf. Hitchman is also 2 of 3.
Originally Posted by futiles
I am 0 of 3, but heopfully I'll get 1 of 4 this year. Big Grin
So when is Bozack opening an eBash UK for the Euro AF? *dreams*
Originally Posted by LAFTA
If that happens, I'll make a promise to be there, cuz I really want to go to Europe and 'this is the best reason' (my wife will kill me if she read this).
But you have to bring Lore Tore: Chocolate and get Futiles to do it... And you don't have a Euro console, yet, as far as I know.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
What is Lore Tore: Chocolate? I only like milk chocolate with some combination of nuts, crispies and caramel in it.
If that happens, I'll make a promise to be there, cuz I really want to go to Europe and 'this is the best reason' (my wife will kill me if she read this).
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Well, she hasn't done it yet...
What is Lore Tore: Chocolate? I only like milk chocolate with some combination of nuts, crispies and caramel in it.
Originally Posted by futiles
Don't worry, I don't have chocolate. I only have Bitter, Sweet & Mint.

I wish this was a joke, but it's completely serious.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account