Went right by the missing badge post
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareb4xmas
You mentioned a missing badge?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I don't have the Twitter'd badge still
I was unaware that badges were given to the remaining Vingo contestants. Was I not one of them?
I was unaware that badges were given to the remaining Vingo contestants. Was I not one of them?
I was not aware of this either. I will look into the validity of this.
I don't have the Twitter'd badge still
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Well I think you need to link your Twitter account for that to take effect.
I was not aware of this either. I will look into the validity of this.
Any update on this? Thank you
Any update on this? Thank you
Yes, after some digging I found this.

As I have not been able to get the support I needed for the "bonus" I am not going to be able to do what I wanted, sadly.

This is just a small bit of the frustration with the "events" at this point. I have asked countless times for assistance and I have not been answered. On that note, I'm out. I'm sorry it had to come down to this, but if I can't get support from the owner of the site to make his site better, more fun, and overall enjoyable...then I am not sure what else I can do.

For those of you that continue on, please continue on with this badge. I'm sorry if you spent a ton of money on this event and feel bad for not taking it to the end as it was intended, but I can only do so much by myself.

Anyway, I am there are no hard feelings. I will award the badge to the final 3 and after that you will most likely only see me on Xbox live and Facebook. Bye for now.
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
If you did not receive the badge then I'm guessing you were not one of the final 3 according to Zombie.
Yes, after some digging I found this.

If you did not receive the badge then I'm guessing you were not one of the final 3 according to Zombie.
When I look at the thread I see four left. I don't know where he got three from.
When I look at the thread I see four left. I don't know where he got three from.
I've reached out to him, so give me some more time on this, for now I'm sorry I can't award a badge for a competition that I knew almost zero about, accept being a contestant myself and even then I really didn't follow it because I seemed to have been taken out the first round anyway.
I was going to win it anyway...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I dunno. I filled my card except the Forza block and we were supposed to get a FREE block. Depending on what that was, I might agree or disagree with you. I can tell you no way I was going to go play a ton of Forza games though!
My money was on Buckswana.
My money was on Buckswana.
I was already done! And I think Fsh was almost, if not, done his sheet too.
I was already done! And I think Fsh was almost, if not, done his sheet too.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I was joking. I know you two are pros. They should have contests for those in the Majors and some for us that in the minors. lol

A pro league and a minor league
I'm still playing. The two Fast and Forza-ist games helped me out a bunch.
I dunno. I filled my card except the Forza block and we were supposed to get a FREE block. Depending on what that was, I might agree or disagree with you. I can tell you no way I was going to go play a ton of Forza games though!
Originally Posted by Kaens
Well, I completed my card...
I've reached out to him, so give me some more time on this, for now I'm sorry I can't award a badge for a competition that I knew almost zero about, accept being a contestant myself and even then I really didn't follow it because I seemed to have been taken out the first round anyway.
Any luck on this?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account