Enthusiast Badge may not be tracking right.

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 31 posts - Go to Last Post

I'm grumpy now. Showed 93 earlier today, and now zero. WTF?!?!
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
see... I may not be as crazy as you might think...probably not though...
see... I may not be as crazy as you might think...probably not though...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Here I am, and it's showing zero. So yeah something is wonky.
Here I am, and it's showing zero. So yeah something is wonky.
I made a couple of changes to the way this badge works, so these issues should be resolved now. Let me know if you come across any further issues. I'll continue to monitor this over the weekend.
So can B and I get it awarded since we've both been active daily since August? I know I haven't missed a day....
So can B and I get it awarded since we've both been active daily since August? I know I haven't missed a day....
Sure thing. I'll reset your counters too. Let me know if it incorrectly resets on you again. It should be good from here on out. Also, keep in mind that days start at 12am Central.
Last edited 12-14-2013 at 10:07 PM by GTN Eric.
Lolz I was actually kidding, but shoot, I'll take a free badge!
Sure thing. I'll reset your counters too. Let me know if it incorrectly resets on you again. It should be good from here on out. Also, keep in mind that days start at 12am Central.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Sweet and thanks! I was pretty surprised when I checked today and found my counter up to 42!! Although I think I should be higher, there is no way for me to track my official data like Porch did as he posted every day, but I did post pretty much almost everyday....but I know I was logged in for sure. Oh well better than nothing but know I'm going to be posting a lot more Wink .
We got the benefit of the doubt, B. But now I am really going to work it, that 250 badge is now looming over our heads...
We got the benefit of the doubt, B. But now I am really going to work it, that 250 badge is now looming over our heads...
You noticed that did you...lol...
Ok my counter for Enthusiast reset I'm showing 7/250. Now before you call shenanigans I did a thorough search of the site and found either comments on profiles or responses to threads for every day of the elapsed 7 days it shows I have. therefore there should be no break and I should still be standing at...let me see...

I hit 100 days on 02-10-2014 10:06 PM that means I I should be standing at 117/250 as of today.. I can pull all posts and dates directly form my profile if you wish.

Thanks!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account