Found 37 posts - Go to Last Post

Can this fat kid do 10K?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 26 (83.87%) Yes

× 5 (16.13%) no, duh!

• Added 06-28-2014 03:23 AM
  • 31 votes
  • Votes are public
Does anyone know how many Jp consoles are there? Is there 2, or is someone bringing a 2nd one?
Originally Posted by Buckswana
I could use some guidance on the Jp games that ebash has to offer. I'll probably need to play 3-4 of them at this point if I'm going to hit 10k in the week.
I may have to hold off on my run for 10k then. With only 1 Jp console and most of the people trying for 10k needing it, probably going to make it tough. I can do it later, just wanted to have something to shoot for while I was there, instead of puttering around like last year. 8)
Made a custom leaderboard to track anyone's progress towards the 10k in a week that week. It only runs for that week since a rolling weekly board isn't an option.

http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...aderboard-175/
Made a custom leaderboard to track anyone's progress towards the 10k in a week that week. It only runs for that week since a rolling weekly board isn't an option.

http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...aderboard-175/
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Here's one for the Thursday-Monday:

http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...aderboard-176/
I just checked, my best week is only 8950... What am I doing?!
Here's one for the Thursday-Monday:

http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...aderboard-176/
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I was going to do something like this for my weekly 360v challenge as well. Would you be able to do a custom week one that won't interfere?
I was going to do something like this for my weekly 360v challenge as well. Would you be able to do a custom week one that won't interfere?
You mean on 360 voice? What parameters do you want?
You mean on 360 voice? What parameters do you want?
Just a 7 day. Sunday to Saturday. Something to mirror the 7-day leaderboard I posted. Mostly cause I'm not sure how the dates/times work here yet.
Only problem is the time zone differences between the two sites.
Only problem is the time zone differences between the two sites.
Originally Posted by Kaens
What's a couple hours in the middle of the night... It's not like you can poll 170k people at exactly 3am PST... Although in this case, I assume there will be gaming up to and through the deadline.
What's a couple hours in the middle of the night... It's not like you can poll 170k people at exactly 3am PST... Although in this case, I assume there will be gaming up to and through the deadline.
If it's anything like last year, it'll be us asshats enjoying some books while the sweet sweet warbling of The Strangled Cat Band serenade us with their tunes.
If it's anything like last year, it'll be us asshats enjoying some books while the sweet sweet warbling of The Strangled Cat Band serenade us with their tunes.
Where is that like button Kaens keeps asking for?
Glad to see so much confidence. I plan to start a new thread with daily-ish updates starting at 10 pm Pacific next Saturday (the midnight central starting time.)
In about 26 hours the madness begins. I plan to try to provide regular updates throughout the week, as much as possible with family in town and the traveling. With the time zone differences, I can actually get a jump on it late Saturday night so I don't have to kill myself on the Kinect all in one day. I've also queued up over 1000 points in games I didn't plan on using over the last 2 weeks, so that's a big help if the Kinect stuff doesn't all pan out.

It sounds like this attempt has spawned a few additional attemptees, and with a boost of extra JP consoles at Achievement Fest there should be plenty of points to go around.
We have a couple of hit and forget (I have been told) JP games. So, while the JP 360 is playing, you can do a few X1 quick hits, too.

Too bad multiple consoles/regions/devices is not allowed, because I think we would have the ability to do 24K in 24-hours as a group across all methods of XBL.
In about 26 hours the madness begins. I plan to try to provide regular updates throughout the week, as much as possible with family in town and the traveling. With the time zone differences, I can actually get a jump on it late Saturday night so I don't have to kill myself on the Kinect all in one day. I've also queued up over 1000 points in games I didn't plan on using over the last 2 weeks, so that's a big help if the Kinect stuff doesn't all pan out.

It sounds like this attempt has spawned a few additional attemptees, and with a boost of extra JP consoles at Achievement Fest there should be plenty of points to go around.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Twitch stream or it didn't happen for the Kinect stuff. Good luck.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account