New Dishonored badge not awarded

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 35 posts - Go to Last Post

You guys worry too much about completions... Smile
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Not really, just the ones that gets us badges...
Not really, just the ones that gets us badges...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I hope you have ended his agony and gave him the badge already.
I hope you have ended his agony and gave him the badge already.
Actually I did NOT get my badge and I went ahead and made a short slide show of how I believe we should be handling Completion % versus Completing Game.

Yeah, I have issues. For those of you not familiar with Google slides, be sure to read the notes beneath each slide. Naturally I could give a much better presentation and really make my case in person, but unlike futiles I don't get to jet set around the globe and visit Eric.
I agree 100% completion badges should only factor in main game original 1000g content. Any DLC packs played before, during and after shouldnt be required nor hinder the badges.
Actually I did NOT get my badge and I went ahead and made a short slide show of how I believe we should be handling Completion % versus Completing Game.

Yeah, I have issues. For those of you not familiar with Google slides, be sure to read the notes beneath each slide. Naturally I could give a much better presentation and really make my case in person, but unlike futiles I don't get to jet set around the globe and visit Eric.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Yeah, I agree...

Technically speaking, Futiles lives in the same metro area as Eric, so not jetting required...
Yeah, I agree...

Technically speaking, Futiles lives in the same metro area as Eric, so not jetting required...
Yeah, I actually should have bugged him before now.
Yeah, I actually should have bugged him before now.
Originally Posted by futiles
I'm positive you have bugged everyone on this site at one time or another! Wink

Your funny and those slides were entertaining...shows you got passion!
Your funny and those slides were entertaining...shows you got passion!
Funny thing is, he made up the whole scenario, he's never played Witcher 3.... Gwent is a total time sink...

But that's okay, I won't say you're anything like that Ref in the Pats game on Sunday where Brady clearly fumbled and the ball was clearly recovered by the Bumbling Bs and let the Pats keep the ball. Smile
Funny thing is, he made up the whole scenario, he's never played Witcher 3.... Gwent is a total time sink...
Obviously it's made up scenario, there are three different times of when it was bought in the slides.
  1. Launch
  2. First DLC that included major title update and gave the Gwent achievement
  3. final DLC released

Did you guys even read the notes? It was a completely hypothetical, each slide represents a different scenario.

But that's okay, I won't say you're anything like that Ref in the Pats game on Sunday where Brady clearly fumbled and the ball was clearly recovered by the Bumbling Bs and let the Pats keep the ball. Smile
You mean the Steelers game? Yeah we tried to watch that some in my house because my wife is Steelers fan, we turned that off because it was bad. I'm sure whatever play you are talking about happened, but I don't think it decided the game.
I said funny because I read the slides and I thought we were talking about Dishonored not the Withcher 3 and what does any of this have to do with football, unless your insinuating I'm playing favorites here, which I'm not. The gentleman had a beef, he aired his complaints and then backed it all up with some great arguments, all while being very civil and somewhat mature about it. The slide show was just the cherry on the top of all this. I think GTN should award those that go that extra mile as we are a friendly site. Smile

And he earned it...so its not favortisim at all. Stick Out Tongue
Obviously it's made up scenario, there are three different times of when it was bought in the slides.
  1. Launch
  2. First DLC that included major title update and gave the Gwent achievement
  3. final DLC released

Did you guys even read the notes? It was a completely hypothetical, each slide represents a different scenario.

You mean the Steelers game? Yeah we tried to watch that some in my house because my wife is Steelers fan, we turned that off because it was bad. I'm sure whatever play you are talking about happened, but I don't think it decided the game.
On Slide 4, you played the GoTy edition, which is actually a new Title Id, so you lost me there...

And any 1 achievement DLC would not affect this whole conversation... Either you have it or not...

The football analogy is some ref ran in from the sidelines and awarded you an extra 10 yards and a first down even the existing rules of the game say you didn't earn it. Now if you want to change the rules for next season, I'm okay with that, just not for any games in progress...
Is GOTY edition a new title? I thought it was just a bundle that came with the season pack for DLC. As you pointed out, I didn't play that game yet so I'm not 100% sure (although I will say I bought some all inclusive bundle a LONG time ago because a coworker was ranting about how great the game was and it was best of the year).

I was going by the release dates of the content (taken from TA) and the artwork for that "title update" I pulled off the official site and cropped to the same ratio factor as the xbox.com art (which is where I got the rest. Well except for my cover, which I got from another site. See? I did put a lot of effort into my slides to make them pretty!
Is GOTY edition a new title? I thought it was just a bundle that came with the season pack for DLC. As you pointed out, I didn't play that game yet so I'm not 100% sure (although I will say I bought some all inclusive bundle a LONG time ago because a coworker was ranting about how great the game was and it was best of the year).

I was going by the release dates of the content (taken from TA) and the artwork for that "title update" I pulled off the official site and cropped to the same ratio factor as the xbox.com art (which is where I got the rest. Well except for my cover, which I got from another site. See? I did put a lot of effort into my slides to make them pretty!
I looked into it since the GOTY was as cheap as buying the DLC separately. No idea if any of your progress would carry over, that would be nice... But, don't have another 80+ hours to put into it.
I looked into it since the GOTY was as cheap as buying the DLC separately. No idea if any of your progress would carry over, that would be nice... But, don't have another 80+ hours to put into it.
Well that's good to know. I think I bought it and then I opened a ticket with MS and told them I accidentally bought a game that I already owned. Had I known it was a separate 1000 I never would have bothered.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account