Rumored games to be included in the first wave of Backewards Compatibility

Xbox One / Series X|S

I'm so glad that we have confirmed what has been confirmed to have been confirmed to be confirmed.
Originally Posted by Mightymango
I'll confirm that this confirmation has confirmed its confirming confirmation.
Somebody needs to confirm by showing screen shots of their games in the games list on XBOX One. I don't believe it otherwise... Or somebody send me a couple thousand dollars and I'll confirm it myself...
This needs further investigation, I think....please confirm
Somebody needs to confirm by showing screen shots of their games in the games list on XBOX One. I don't believe it otherwise... Or somebody send me a couple thousand dollars and I'll confirm it myself...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I need to first confirm that my xbox 1 has been confirmed to be a conforming xbox 1, in order to confirm the screen shots.
Copy. Awaiting further confirmed confirmation of confirmed confirmation
I need to first confirm that my xbox 1 has been confirmed to be a conforming xbox 1, in order to confirm the screen shots.
Originally Posted by Mightymango

I am just glad that your signature is ALL CONFIRMED!
I'll confirm the conformation of confirmation.

(WTF did I just say?)
I'll confirm the conformation of confirmation.

(WTF did I just say?)
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
MIND BLOWN
Why would you even need to confirm it? The official list posted earlier in the thread has a source that is the PR Face of Xbox, showing the official list. There is not confirmation needed beyond that. That IS confirmation.

That is why people make fun of you. Because your post is useless.
Originally Posted by futiles
see you do b%$&*
see you do b%$&*
Originally Posted by Myuseru Foaran
I think I downloaded 15 games when I was first got the update for the preview. I just checked my games and apps and it seems I had quite a few I needed to add to my Xbox One collection...

I think I downloaded 15 games when I was first got the update for the preview. I just checked my games and apps and it seems I had quite a few I needed to add to my Xbox One collection...

Originally Posted by Kaens
Are you saying you think there are more now? "We" need to have a feature that shows what games are BC.

I think I had about 30 games on my list from 360 when they turned it on, but I wasn't in the preview.
Are you saying you think there are more now? "We" need to have a feature that shows what games are BC.

I think I had about 30 games on my list from 360 when they turned it on, but I wasn't in the preview.
Well, there are more now, than when the preview came out. I think the preview was 20 or 30 (I had like 10), and the full release is 104 (I have like 35). So, I had ~ 25 "new" games available for install when the feature released.
I'm kind of curious as to how some of those titles appeared on my list. I have not owned/purchased/played a few of them, yet they show up for download. I don't recall seeing anything about it online either.

Yup, that's exactly what I'm saying. Based on what futiles said, I guess the full list wasn't available during the preview. I wouldn't really have known unless I checked the list. I originally downloaded ~15 games when it was released to the preview. Then I bought Rare Replay, and deleted probably seven of them because they were duplicated in the list. So last night, which was the first time I checked since the preview, I saw the huge list of games available for download (including those Rare games I deleted). Thus I must have picked up 50 more games off the list last night.

Tagging the games here on the site as backwards compatible, and being able to filter by that, sounds like a good idea to me. TA will probably have it next week now that we discussed it here.
I'm kind of curious as to how some of those titles appeared on my list. I have not owned/purchased/played a few of them, yet they show up for download. I don't recall seeing anything about it online either.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Hmm, I owned everything on my list, maybe if you give us a few titles we can figure it out.
This. I didn't get to check it out too much yet, but I thought I saw a few games that I didn't ever remember purchasing. I thought it was just a while list of all the games and you were able to pick which ones (like in the store) but if this is supposed to be only games that I own specifically. I'm definitely going to have to take another hard look at this.
I figured they must have all been GwG or similar freebie at some point.
Yup, that's exactly what I'm saying. Based on what futiles said, I guess the full list wasn't available during the preview. I wouldn't really have known unless I checked the list. I originally downloaded ~15 games when it was released to the preview. Then I bought Rare Replay, and deleted probably seven of them because they were duplicated in the list. So last night, which was the first time I checked since the preview, I saw the huge list of games available for download (including those Rare games I deleted). Thus I must have picked up 50 more games off the list last night.

Tagging the games here on the site as backwards compatible, and being able to filter by that, sounds like a good idea to me. TA will probably have it next week now that we discussed it here.
Originally Posted by Kaens
TA already has games flagged as Backwards Compatible, not sure if it is searchable/sortable, yet, though.

Yeah, the preview of BC was always just a sample size, so, you were always due more.
Remember that Achievement Fest that you barely attended? You should have learned after the first year to never leave your xbox alone and signed in when those asshats are around. Oh, and I'm pretty sure if you check your sent messages you'll see a few requests for an un-pooped in chair.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account